5 of swords reversed and judgement reversed as outcome

big sur

I drew 5 of swords reversed and judgment reversed as an outcome on a reading about where I'm at with a friend. We've had some major ups and downs and disagreements, and it's getting old and a little awkward. I took it to mean that it was time to walk away for awhile until the wind shifted and things sorted themselves out, but be careful to not jump to conclusions about anything as it could add tension instead of diffusing it. Or could just mean move on?

COreader89

I drew 5 of swords reversed and judgment reversed as an outcome on a reading about where I'm at with a friend. We've had some major ups and downs and disagreements, and it's getting old and a little awkward. I took it to mean that it was time to walk away for awhile until the wind shifted and things sorted themselves out, but be careful to not jump to conclusions about anything as it could add tension instead of diffusing it. Or could just mean move on?

I often use Keen.com when I am trying to figure out combinations together. They don't always have all of them there, but they do usually get a good list. I wasn't sure how to read these two together, and when I looked up Judgement it did have a 5 of Swords connection.

"When the Five of Swords is in a reading with Judgment, a decision to go at it on your own has at its roots a desire to spite an old acquaintance or family member. Independence will not be as you imagine."

Just thought it might help. XX

big sur

Re:

Thank you for posting that link. There might be a touch of spite or mild anger because I feel a little wronged.

Enlightenment23

The 5 of Swords Rx has always meant, to me, an end of hostilities, arguing, and fighting, however there's still tension clinging in the air due to the bitter rows. Judgement tells me you two will make a final judgement call on whether to end the relationship or not. With Judgement, I'd make the assumption that things will a sort of feel like a "rebirth" and you two will leave the past behind you, but - whether you choose to stick together or part ways - things will never be the same again between you and your friend.

ETA: I just realized that Judgement is Reversed. In that case, you two will not be able to resolve your differences and leave your past behind. A grudge will be held between both of you. And as for the 5 of Swords Rx, although hostilities have ended, tension will still cling in the air.

G6

I get the 5 of Swords rx when the air is about to be cleared regarding a past situation. You might expect a conversation to take place soon regarding the issue/tension in the relationship. With judgement rx perhaps nothing will be resolved? Might be the beginning of working it out/getting to a new place?

big sur

Kind of sounds like I should not jump to conclusions and see what happens. Maybe some time will help.

big sur

And thank you for the responses, they were very helpful.

big sur

Did pull two more cards, the Lovers and 7 of pentacles. I've done several readings where it basically says: this is over, there's no more warm feelings here. But then I ask about next steps and i get outcomes that seem to indicate a wait and see policy, and then there's a reoccurring message to 'play nice'. The only thing I can ascertain is that the current phase is over and I should keep an open mind to the future of our friendship, even though I'm getting strong signals from my intuition to keep my distance and that this might be the final nail in the coffin. Or at least for me it may be. But then, I've tried walking away from this person many times, but synchronicities keep grabbing my intention and causing me to pick up the friendship again, or he reaches out.

big sur

I see. I think I was hoping for things to clear, but perhaps that will not be the case. Well, that's that.

big sur

And thanks again everyone