Jail?

tarotmka

Ok, one more.

(Backstory is in my previous readings about my husband).

There are just so many options and I'm doing my best to carefully plan my steps and make sure I'm safe.

I'm curious to run something else by all of you, who have been so, so helpful to me. Thank you!!!

Would the Chariot and Four of Swords mean prison or jail? The Chariot is the Hebrew letter Cheth: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=177973

Four of Swords is the card that I associate with prison.

And the quint is Justice.

I also thought that it might mean trying to flee, but ending up in prison.

Any thoughts?

CrystalSeas

Did you have a specific question or scenario in mind?

tarotmka

What happens if I.... basically if I present criminal information.

CrystalSeas

That quint card is pretty clear: Justice will be done.

The Chariot is likely him: using all of his control to manage his anger and master his emotions.

I agree with your interpretation of the 4 of Swords being jail or detention of some sort.

I think, overall, if you reveal criminal information that he will re-focus his energy into trying to deal with the detention and the rulings. He's going to need all his skills to keep those horses (his ego) under control.

tarotmka

That quint card is pretty clear: Justice will be done.

The Chariot is likely him: using all of his control to manage his anger and master his emotions.

I agree with your interpretation of the 4 of Swords being jail or detention of some sort.

I think, overall, if you reveal criminal information that he will re-focus his energy into trying to deal with the detention and the rulings. He's going to need all his skills to keep those horses (his ego) under control.

Thanks. Yes, this makes perfect sense. Well said.

I also wondered if the chariot might mean "short-term".

Phew, yay!!