2 of Pent for 'will he respond?'

Stu123

Hello!

I'm trying to reconnect with someone who I haven't spoken to for years. 2 of Pent was the card I've pulled.

My intepretation is that the outcome is still out there, uncertain. He will weight up the options and maybe decide on the spot when he sees the message?

Any experiences with outcomes which followed the pulling of this card?

Thanks in advance! :)

wind

In my experience this is a yes. He will respond. It is an interaction card. I've received it for communication several times. Also, it is called Change in Toth, so the circumstances change, and it is a Jupiter card, bringing expansion.

As said, in my experiences it always meant yes for responses and communication. It also meant that I would resolve some minor issue. Regardless the standard rws image and all the 'juggling' issues, for me it is usually a positive card for mundane questions.

rwcarter

Moderator Note

Hi Stu123,

Did you only pull one card to answer your question or is this one card from a larger reading?

Stu123

In my experience this is a yes. He will respond. It is an interaction card. I've received it for communication several times. Also, it is called Change in Toth, so the circumstances change, and it is a Jupiter card, bringing expansion.

As said, in my experiences it always meant yes for responses and communication. It also meant that I would resolve some minor issue. Regardless the standard rws image and all the 'juggling' issues, for me it is usually a positive card for mundane questions.

Thank you wind! I'm glad to see this. I will update when/if I get a response.

Having a response would also answer few things which I was wondering about, so hopefully I will get a clear reply :) I was reading with RWS though where the card at least in my opinion indicates a little indecisiveness, or at least the possibility that the outcome can turn out either way.

Stu123

Hi Stu123,

Did you only pull one card to answer your question or is this one card from a larger reading?

Hello rwcarter! It's just a single card.

DDwarks

My experience with it has been a yes but not an immediate one. There was always some minor issues to iron out first x
It's always been a case of the will being there but the timing/background had to be managed to fit with the will.
If that makes any sense lol!

intuitivetarot

My experience with it has been a yes but not an immediate one. There was always some minor issues to iron out first x
It's always been a case of the will being there but the timing/background had to be managed to fit with the will.
If that makes any sense lol!

Wait...my reader pulled the same card for I guess a similar situation...your response was interesting, though similar to another one above. But what did you mean by a minor issue? Like bad timing as a technical glitch? :O

DDwarks

Wait...my reader pulled the same card for I guess a similar situation...your response was interesting, though similar to another one above. But what did you mean by a minor issue? Like bad timing as a technical glitch? :O

Yes bad timing is one that showed up once.
It turned out the person I was asking about was too busy to meet up so they had to rearrange their timetable for it to happen.
I wasn't pushing for a meeting either but he really wanted it to happen.

Another time I pulled that card for a friend asking why someone she had her eyes on hadn't replied to an invite she sent him.
He did get in touch with her and they ended up together actually but at the time the invite was sent to him, there was someone else on the scene my friend didn't know that he didn't want to "drop like a ball". I guess he took the time to end things properly before he accepted the invite.

intuitivetarot

Yes bad timing is one that showed up once.
It turned out the person I was asking about was too busy to meet up so they had to rearrange their timetable for it to happen.
I wasn't pushing for a meeting either but he really wanted it to happen.

Another time I pulled that card for a friend asking why someone she had her eyes on hadn't replied to an invite she sent him.
He did get in touch with her and they ended up together actually but at the time the invite was sent to him, there was someone else on the scene my friend didn't know that he didn't want to "drop like a ball". I guess he took the time to end things properly before he accepted the invite.

Yea, he's more like the first guy, thanks.

Stu123

Thank you all for your inputs!

The person who I've messaged does tend to reply with a delay or not at all, so this description is definitely fitting. Also, work or other commitments could be another reason for a delay or a lack of response. I'm glad to see thought that the card has meant a yes in your cases! :)

I'll update you all if I actually get a response at the end! :)