All the 10s in a Love Reading!

theseeker11

Please help me give insight to this spread as I just can't seem to fully grasp what it means with all the 10s and Wheel of Fortune in one single reading!

It's a celtic cross spread with the following card layout, I'm using a rider waite deck.

(Question: How does he feel about me?)

Present situation: 10 of cups - I feel he sense that we can be a good couple with long term potential.
Crossed by: Knight of cups - Since this is crossing the first card, I take it as if there is hesitation on making a romantic move on his end.
Below: 5 of pentacles - Deep inside, he feels a sense of division between us.
Above: 3 of pentacles - He's trying to keep it professional between us. (we work in the same industry)
Past influences: 10 of swords - He's been heartbroken in the past? I've hurt him unknowingly?
Future influences: Ace of cups - He will make a romantic move eventually.
Advice:6 of wands - I should make the first move?
Environment: 10 of pentacles - Security, long term partnership.
Hopes or Fears: Wheel of Fortune - Fated meeting.
Outcome: 10 of wands - Everything will happen all at once and it may be overwhelming.

Please help! Looking forward to your thoughts!

Laurelle

The Ten of cups as the situation with the Knight of Cups crossing it could mean that you are really caught up in the illusion of this being a relationship, but it's not. The Ten of Cups is ruled by pisces, which loves to create fantasies and stories.

Also as a situation, the 10 of Cups could be pointing out that he is already married or taken. While you are pining away at him with the Knight of Cups crossing that.

Five of Pentacles can also be interpreted as a marriage card as well at the 10 of Pentacles. So that might be a strong indicator that he's married. It also indicates that you're on the outside trying to get into his world.

the future being the Ace of Cups makes me think that it may end up being unrequited for the time being. It can also mean an out pouring of emotions and that out pouring can go either way (for good or bad).

The 10 of Wands as the outcome can indicate that it will end up being a heavy burden to carry around. It will be heavily one sided.

I don't actually think this looks like a good reading. If you were in a relationship with him already and got the 10 of Cups as the situation, then it would be entirely different.

I might also just pull one or two cards for "How does he feel about me?" A celtic cross will encompass the entire situation and everything in it.

theseeker11

The Ten of cups as the situation with the Knight of Cups crossing it could mean that you are really caught up in the illusion of this being a relationship, but it's not. The Ten of Cups is ruled by pisces, which loves to create fantasies and stories.

Also as a situation, the 10 of Cups could be pointing out that he is already married or taken. While you are pining away at him with the Knight of Cups crossing that.

Five of Pentacles can also be interpreted as a marriage card as well at the 10 of Pentacles. So that might be a strong indicator that he's married. It also indicates that you're on the outside trying to get into his world.

the future being the Ace of Cups makes me think that it may end up being unrequited for the time being. It can also mean an out pouring of emotions and that out pouring can go either way (for good or bad).

The 10 of Wands as the outcome can indicate that it will end up being a heavy burden to carry around. It will be heavily one sided.

I don't actually think this looks like a good reading. If you were in a relationship with him already and got the 10 of Cups as the situation, then it would be entirely different.

I might also just pull one or two cards for "How does he feel about me?" A celtic cross will encompass the entire situation and everything in it.

Thank you for your insight. Everytime I pull out a card for how he feels for me, 10 of cups always ALWAYS show up. Recurring cards are also Wheel of Fortune, 6 of Cups, The Lovers and 10 of Pentacles. The Wheel of Fortune and 6 of Cups (which always show up in the past position) feels to me as if I've known him in a past life which is exactly how I felt when we first met.

Laurelle

The other alternative could be that the situation is showing you the energies that are surrounding the situation in the near future. Sometimes tarot does not understand time the way we do on a linear projection.

You sound like your gushing about this guy. It's very knight of cups !😀😆 maybe you should just express how you feel so you can move this thing forward. A lot of romances start at work. Good luck.

theseeker11

The other alternative could be that the situation is showing you the energies that are surrounding the situation in the near future. Sometimes tarot does not understand time the way we do on a linear projection.

You sound like your gushing about this guy. It's very knight of cups !😀😆 maybe you should just express how you feel so you can move this thing forward. A lot of romances start at work. Good luck.

I wish it was that simple. He's my superior. That's why I think there's a lot of hesitation on his part. :/

Laurelle

I wish it was that simple. He's my superior. That's why I think there's a lot of hesitation on his part. :/

That can complicate things. If the 6 of wands is the advice, maybe it's suggesting that you act confident and perhaps stroke his ego a little bit (in a good way). 6 of wands is about confidence, praise, acclaim. It rules over leo, so its ultra confident and well dressed and can be flamboyant (in a good way). Maybe dropping a few hints that make him feel good and show him that he's great at leading and a great boss.

theseeker11

That can complicate things. If the 6 of wands is the advice, maybe it's suggesting that you act confident and perhaps stroke his ego a little bit (in a good way). 6 of wands is about confidence, praise, acclaim. It rules over leo, so its ultra confident and well dressed and can be flamboyant (in a good way). Maybe dropping a few hints that make him feel good and show him that he's great at leading and a great boss.

Thank you! You're right. I think he's not sure that I really do like him thus the hesitation? :/