Tarot of the Crone by Ellen Lorenzi-Prince

Snowhunter

Thank you for the update! I just placed an order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rachelcat

I have the Crone (second edition), the Dark Goddess, and the Minoan. And the Dark Goddess Fool's Dog app, which I use for a card of the day every day. I haven't done much with the Minoan yet, but I think that's coming.

I typed up the attached to stick on my Kindle a while back (Crone minors keywords and Dark Goddess list of goddesses). So why not share?

Attachments

• Tarot of the Crone Keywords.pdf
    63.3 KB · Views: 335
  • Dark Goddess Tarot.pdf
    68.6 KB · Views: 339

mercuryempress

I have the Crone (second edition), the Dark Goddess, and the Minoan. And the Dark Goddess Fool's Dog app, which I use for a card of the day every day. I haven't done much with the Minoan yet, but I think that's coming.

I typed up the attached to stick on my Kindle a while back (Crone minors keywords and Dark Goddess list of goddesses). So why not share?

Thank you so much I have something to study from while I wait for my decks

MoonGypsy

Hello everyone!

i have exciting news! i just heard from Arnell and the 3rd edition Decks have arrived!

She said that most all of the Pre-orders will be posted this week, in the order they were received.
Arnell and Ellen thank everyone for their patience.

i don't know about you, but i am ECSTATIC! :D and i already have the first and 2nd editions.:p

If you haven't ordered it yet, please do! i think it is a really special deck, and soooo deserves to stay in print.:heart:

Madrigal

Got my shipping notice a couple of days ago. The Crone is winging her way to me. Cannot wait to meet her :love:

banbha

Me too! Should be here by Friday!

pickled pixie

I have mine and I couldn't be happier!!! Wanted this deck for soooo long!!! [emoji4]