Sudden Return of Past Lovers?

Enlightenment23

I am an absolute bimbo when it comes to astrology, so I'd like to ask the astrology-savvy members about this one :).

Today, out of the blue, two random past lovers have resurfaced into my life after a long time of no communication. I want nothing to do with either one of 'em. But I'm wondering, is this just a coincidence or does planetary alignment have something to do with it? Is there some sort of planet in retrograde causing lovers to pop back up?

If it's of any help, my natal chart can be found here: https://alabe.com/cgi-bin/chart/ast...ca&COUNTRY=USA&STATE=NY&INPUT9=&Submit=Submit

Minderwiz

Unfortunately I get an error message when I try to access your chart. Can you post (or PM me) your time, date (day, month, year) and place of birth.

If you can, then I'll take a look and see if I can see anything.

Enlightenment23

Thanks Minderwiz,

I've PM-ed you the details :).

Minderwiz

Thanks, I've got them. It will take a few days for me to look at the situation. And then I'll get back to you.

BigLuna

Venus retrograde can bring people back into our lives, but Venus is not retrograde now.

You said, "out of the blue, two random past lovers have resurfaced." That sounds like Uranus (suddenly, out of the blue) and Venus (lovers). I did a quick check of your astrolabe chart to today's transits and see that transiting Venus is squaring your natal Uranus, which coincides with the keywords you supplied.

Another thing you mentioned was "a long time with no communication." Transiting Uranus at 16 Aries is moving toward your Mercury at 18 Aries. Mercury is communications and Uranus is out of the blue, unexpected events.

It could be nothing more than coincidence, but these aspects can certainly symbolize the recent activity you describe.

Minderwiz

I used a different approach from BigLuna, looking at an ancient timing technique known as Zodiacal Releasing from (the Lot of) Fortune. This Lot looks at events that shape your life, being determined by factors outside your control.

Looking at your chart, I found Saturn ruling your seventh house of relationships and conjunct the Descendant. It's also in an opposition to Jupiter in your first house of Leo and exactly conjunct your Ascendant. A very interesting configuration.

On 21 November, late in the morning, the Zodiacal Releasing from Fortune, had a major shift. At that point it was in Aquarius, your seventh house of relationships. So anything that happened from outside was likely to have relevance for relationships. At that self same moment Transiting Saturn was at 6 degrees 28 minutes of Sagittarius in your fifth house of Romance, and in a partile sextile to natal Saturn at 6 degrees 39 minutes Aquarius. A clear signal that something was about to happen that would have significance in in connection to your relationships. That transit was perfected very late on November 22nd by which time the relevant point had had it's moment of dramatic shift and moved backwards in the zodiac to Virgo, your second house.

Transiting Mercury, ruler of Virgo and, as BigLuna points out, is a natural significator of communication, was in your fifth house of romance and applying to a conjunction with Transiting Saturn and a sextile to Natal Saturn, your significator of relationships.

This sudden change, known as a loosing of the bond, had clear significance for your relationships, even if not in a welcome fashion. Just to add an interesting point, your Lord of the Ascendant is the Sun and this transited into your fifth house on 22 November, though by then Mercury was already moving away from it, indicating that the event related more to the past than to the future. So these two or three days starting from approximately noon on 21st would be concerned with relationships.

These changes are at a day to day level, rather than a major change.