The Vampire Tarot by Robert Place study group index thread

Sulis

Index of threads in the study group for the Vampire Tarot by Robert Place: http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/vampire-place/

GENERAL THREADS
Courts as people rather than types

MAJOR ARCANA
The Fool
The Magician I
The High Priestess II
The Brides III (The Empress)
The Count IV (The Emperor)
Van Helsing V (The Hierophant)

MINOR ARCANA

Please let the Tarot Study Groups moderator know by private message when a new thread is started in this study group so it can be added to this index thread.

Sulis - Tarot Study Groups moderator

Ashtaroot

That is awesome thank you Sulis :)

inanna_tarot

Thank you Sulis :D

herself

Hey! Just popped in to take a look and love the study notes for the first four cards.

There's just something so cool about this deck, isn't there? Despite its sticky lamination and pokey corners :)

Is anyone else interested in resurrecting this thread? I am :)

archer1

I have been wanting this deck from the first time I saw it ... but kept putting it off... gonna have to jump in and pick it up I see....

greatdane

Love this deck!

I'm in!

GD

herself

Awesome!

I'm away from my deck for a few days but when I get back I'd be keen to get stuck in :)

archer1

I picked up this deck today. I had no idea that the cards were as large as they are. A great looking deck the book is filled with all kinds of good stuff...

greatdane

I'm anxious to get started!

Maybe the beginning of March? Will there be some of you ready to jump in with this deck then? I LOVE IT! There are a couple of us that just do readings every now and again and share. I read with the VT MUCH easier than I did with the BoGothic even though I thought the BG images were great and everything. Something about the VT....