Cheat Sheet Refinement

Richard

From center to outside: zodiac signs, ruling planets, exalted planets, decans, Book T decan titles. Of course, the diagram also works for Liber Θ with no changes except for a few decan titles. Also, there is space for more information in the exalted planets ring.

The image is designed to print nicely in landscape mode on an 8.5 x 11 inch sheet of paper.

Attachments

• 20130913_8.5x11.jpg
    20130913_8.5x11.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 4,989

Grigori

That's really useful, thanks for posting!

Richard

That's really useful, thanks for posting!
Thanks. I tried to make it not too fussy with details. I left the tarot pips out of the diagram to keep from cluttering it up, but there is room to stick them in there, maybe on the lines joining the decans to the titles.

AJ

Very elegant, thank you!

Freddie

Thank you LRichard!!!

Freddie

Abrac

LRichard I sent you a PM. :)

Amazing chart, it looks like a lot of work went into it. Very helpful as all the GD correspondences can get very confusing!

Richard

Here is Abrac's extension of the cheat sheet. It has added the Golden Dawn numbering of the 36 decans (which starts with the first decan of Leo), The tarot pips 2 through 10, a key to the diagram, and a list of the signs with their corresponding trump cards.

Attachments

• jbutf.jpg
    jbutf.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 974

Abrac

This might be a good place to post this picture of Duquette's diagram from Tarot of Ceremonial Magick. LRichard's is a nice compliment to it, filling in stuff Duquette left out.

Chart

Richard

This might be a good place to post this picture of Duquette's diagram from Tarot of Ceremonial Magick. LRichard's is a nice compliment to it, filling in stuff Duquette left out.

Chart
A few things to note about the DuQuette diagram:

The Aces and Princesses each span three signs. For example, the Ace and Princess of Discs spans Aries, Taurus, and Gemini. This is the season of spring. The other Aces and Princesses of Wands, Cups, Swords span Summer, Fall, Winter, respectively (northern hemisphere).

The other court cards each span three decans: the first two decans of their primary sign and the last decan of the previous sign. For example, the Queen of Swords spans the first two decans of Libra (Justice, Cardinal Air) and the last decan of Virgo (Hermit). A couple things to note:

The courts preside over the transitions from one sign to the next.

The Queens are primarily Cardinal, Princes (the Waite Kings) primarily Fixed, and Knights primarily Mutable.​

Abrac

Good points LRichard. I inserted zodiac glyphs and labeled the inner quadrants to make some of these things more obvious on the chart. The link above now downloads the new picture.

EDIT: I tweaked the chart again to make it more user-friendly. That should be it for now. If anyone sees a way to improve it feel free. :)