Fish to describe a person..stumped

monisina

Fish meaning is also "soul".

Description of person: Someone who is engaged to spiritual issues, spiritually based person.

Another desctiption is the person who has problem with alcohol, drugs and another addictions.

Or person materialistically oriented, or only someone who owns money or working with money (ekonomist, bank-worker, money controller, workinf with taxation).

MissNine

Cold-blooded
Enigmatic (hard to know, hard to "hold")
Prone to mood swings

Oooo...yes! I especially like the mood swings one! Absolutely! It makes me think of how fish move so fast from one direction to another.

MissNine

Another couple of thoughts just came to mind, maybe fish could represent either a man with a low/high sperm count depending what cards where near would indicate if it was high or low, or a man who is very sexually active/ high libido.

Yes I can see the sexual/libido side of the card, now that you mention it.

Will the livid over part count for a female then? And for fertility as well?

MissNine

Blue/green eyes. Dark blonde or brown hair. Alcoholic. Luxurious lifestyle.

Can you imagine if the same person fit all those descriptors? I bet it's happened!
I didn't think about the hair color before. I'll add that one. Thank you.

MissNine

You know what popped into my mind for looks, a Danny De Vito body short round and fat with eyes that pop out like some breeds of Goldfish have!

Haha! Danny DeVito! That almost sounds like an Oompa Loompa!
Well, I know in this case the person doesn't have that body type, but I'm sure it can apply in other instances. Thank you!

MissNine

Someone who is quite deep and sensitive.

Someone who doesn't like to be tied down to one person, they like to be on the dating scene.

Someone who has a drugs or alcohol problem, they have an addictive personality.

And as for looks i would say dark hair, and someone who is very slick looking, suited and booted, hair done nice and maybe slicked back.

Oh I can definitively see how the sensitivity and deep parts would factor in. Also, the addictive personality. I think that would apply especially next to Anchor (water/alcohol) or the Whip. Thank you for your advice. Writing them down!

MissNine

Evasive - darts away quickly
Someone who is comfortable *in their element* (as opposed to being *a fish out of water*)

Yes, I see the independent side of the card in that situation. Thank you! :)

MissNine

Exactly how I see this card! Many fish in the sea type mentality too, like they are explorer also.

Haha! That made me think of the Plenty of Fish online dating site!
I could also see it as being a go your own path type because of the independence of the card.