Wild Harmonic Divination Deck

Aeric

In 2012 Gabe Marihugh posted a thread about a Tarot deck in progress.

Today, the deck has transformed into an oracle deck, and it's a very good one. The deck comes in a sturdy tin with a bag. The cards are palm-sized. I love round decks so this already rocked. There are several typos in the first printing, but I'm not a person who minds.

The deck is about elements. There are seven elements in this deck, and each card is a combination of two elements. There's also a separate eighth element, Shadow, which is the obstruction of the element by negative forces. No two are the same, e.g. "Water of Earth" and "Earth of Water" are separate, one active, the other reactive for each card. There's also a completely independent Joker card.

I love the complexity of information that springs from the simple artwork. Each comes with a key title, a meditation and a question. It's an excellent guidance deck. The guidebook is entirely online at the site.

There is also chakra work with the cards but I haven't gotten that far yet. I'm enjoying the intermingling of the elements.

rachelcat

Thanks for posting. I like this. I think a lot.

It has a system, but one that's not too complicated--just what I like for oracles. And very good artwork. And round cards. And a round tin! And I like the online guidebook.

Definitely going on the wish list!

HighPriestess

It looks pretty but it's completely out of my price range ATM and I've already ordered a ton of decks this year.