Waterhouse Oracle Deck Update

seven stars

I sent out a mailer but I thought I'd also message in here, too. I had a few people complain that some of the images in the deck were stretched, which, I did so they'd fit better on the cards, figuring with 80 cards (which is pretty big for an oracle deck), people could discard what they didn't like. Anyway, I went through the deck, finally, and I've made some changes, so that nothing is stetched. I ended up editing 13 cards, and I also replaced 8 of the cards with new images. There are now 77 paintings instead of 76. A few of the ones I replaced I just never thought were very inspirational in readings & I took them out of my own deck when I'd read with it.

The new cards I put in there are from suggestions from peeps in here and some others - Lady Godiva, The Gossips, The Hoocher, Fair Rosamund, Apollo & Daphne (the stalker), the Oracle, A Hamadryad & Resting. EVENTUALLY I want to have a pamphlet or something with all the names of the paintings and a very brief description/translation.

Anyway, I know a lot of you have purchased the Waterhouse deck, & I though you might be interested in the new cards. The pic here shows the new cards on the left & the edited cards on the right:

Attachments

• Supplemental pack.jpg
    Supplemental pack.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 443

Cocobird55

is the supplemental pack for the Waterhouse Oracle sold separately?

Thanks -- Sue

seven stars

It's included in the revised deck and also sold separately.

Cocobird55

i have the original deck and would love to buy the supplemental pack. i checked your website, but it wasn't there. How do i order it?

FLizarraga

Wonderful news!

Well, you have been 'threatening' with that suplemental pack for a while now, haven't you, Seven? So I'm happy it's finally out! :)

I didn't get the mailer, though. Which is unusual, as I get all of your emails. Anyway, I'll be purchasing it shortly.

seven stars

Send me your email again just in case & I'll add ya.

It's listed WITH the main deck ad - in the dropdown menu it's listed as the Supplemental pack. IF you don't see it there, try refreshing the browser, I added it this morning to both Etsy & website.

seven stars

I know I know I've promised it for a long time...I just get SO BUSY! Working with Natalie on another Lenormand, need to make the new Samhain decks, Bernie people keep telling me PHONE BANK PHONE BANK & next weekend supposed to read cards in Kansas and Omaha - it's awesome but I end up pushing stuff to the back burner. OH hey I should also mention briefly off topic but for some reason, you guys in Canada.....what on earth is going on with the mail system up there? Everything to Canada is taking 6 - 8 weeks!

FLizarraga

Send me your email again just in case & I'll add ya.

It's listed WITH the main deck ad - in the dropdown menu it's listed as the Supplemental pack. IF you don't see it there, try refreshing the browser, I added it this morning to both Etsy & website.

Correction: I DID get it, I just had overlooked it. :D

The pack is quite easy to find, actually. I didn't see it listed separately, so I assumed (correctly) that it would be found at the Waterhouse listing.

I know I know I've promised it for a long time...I just get SO BUSY! Working with Natalie on another Lenormand, need to make the new Samhain decks, Bernie people keep telling me PHONE BANK PHONE BANK & next weekend supposed to read cards in Kansas and Omaha - it's awesome but I end up pushing stuff to the back burner. OH hey I should also mention briefly off topic but for some reason, you guys in Canada.....what on earth is going on with the mail system up there? Everything to Canada is taking 6 - 8 weeks!

Oh, that wasn't a reproach, dear. We all know you have kept busy. :heart:

Topaz71

I am hopeful I will get this treasure for Mother's Day this year :)