Legend of the Northern Journey Runes deck

gregory

I know - I don't DO oracles. And I don't really understand runes, either.

But I was gifted a rune deck recently, and - well, I might just start to try and work with runes, at least. The very attractive images make it possible for someone like me to get a feel for them in a way that "just" runes don't. And there are English instructions (that's how come I was given the deck... :|) AND - it's pretty cheap - about $14 + postage !

It's by our own Anna Ya, together with Dmitri Shvetsod, and scans are already featured here.

You do have to email her to order - unless you are good at Russian or can get through the instant translation business on line. She has a store - where there are many other goodies actually - the Twilight Lenormand, Old Castle Lenormand - and actually, quite a few tarots as well.

You can email Anna to ask about all these things if you can't understand the site, but she has a load of good stuff there as well as this pretty deck. :)

DDwarks

I want it. If I go down that road I'll end up collecting rune cards as well though......what to do!??!
So hang on....
How come you were given the deck?

gregory

I want it. If I go down that road I'll end up collecting rune cards as well though......what to do!??!
So hang on....
How come you were given the deck?
Help with the English translation :) Anna and I have "known" each other for ages.