trying to find an oracle

ncharge

I had bookmarked a page for an oracle deck, but now I can't find it. The cards were full of beautiful fractals. The cool thing about it was that the creator had well over a hundred cards, and you selected the specific ones you want to create the deck that speaks to you. Does anybody know which deck this was? I was looking at it at the same time I bought the Wyzard of Odd and John Waterhouse, so I know it is still out there.

ncharge

No. I do love those, though. The special thing about this option was that you could create a deck that is totally unique to you by choosing out of more than a hundred cards. There were no borders, no assigned numbers that I recall. No suits. Just fractals - gorgeous fractals that opened my mind. I wish I hadn't lost that link.

Edited to add that the cards were like those in the Wyzard of Odd and Path of the Soul.

RiverRunsDeep

Could it have been Carol Herzer's Spirit Speaks tarot? She has the standard version, and also glittered versions in the "Divine Sparks of Light" section.

MoonGypsy

Could it have been Carol Herzer's Spirit Speaks tarot? She has the standard version, and also glittered versions in the "Divine Sparks of Light" section.

i agree, to me it definitely sounds like Carol's "Spirit Speaks". i actually have 50 of the large cards that i chose from her very extensive list. They are quite magical!

"Two sizes are available. With these you get to choose individual cards. Price is $2 per card, minimum order to start is 20, pouch included, shipping added,
Take your time choosing, think of them as places to go, energies to immerse yourself in, visions to explore, inspire, and to help you discover inner realities."