Dilemma!!

theFeeLion

I have decided it is time for me to get a new deck :party: but there are so many I want!

I think I have it narrowed down to these decks...

Hedgewitch Botanical Flashcards/Oracle
https://www.etsy.com/nz/listing/480539002/hedgewitch-botanical-flashcardsoracle?ref=related-3

Heart of Faerie Oracle
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/heart-faerie-oracle/

The Messenger Cards
https://www.etsy.com/nz/listing/273...ga_search_query=oracle deck&ref=sr_gallery_25

Russian Gypsy Fortunetelling Cards
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/russian-gypsy-fortunetelling/

I know that the first two decks would work really well with my Faeries Oracle deck and I've been wanting the Heart of Faerie for AGES, but I can't get the last two decks out of my head.

I only want to get one....

Any ideas? Suggestions?

Falcor

I own Messenger deck and it is amazing. Beautiful art and good readings. So I can only advice on it. :)

theFeeLion

I own Messenger deck and it is amazing. Beautiful art and good readings. So I can only advice on it. :)

I think it looks wonderful :D it hooked my from the first moment I saw it! :D
Do you find there are any limitations on it? What do you use it for?

Falcor

I think it looks wonderful :D it hooked my from the first moment I saw it! :D
Do you find there are any limitations on it? What do you use it for?

Out of topic, after your reading I have broke down and is ordering Froud's beautiful oracle...(shame on you =P)

About the messenger deck. I am using mostly when I want to understand something for myself. I get from it correct answers, even if it takes time for me to begin understanding them. I use them more for inner thoughts and behaviors and reasons. For me it is more spiritual deck then a mundane deck(for example my Earthbound is much more a mundane deck or my Eternal Crystals).

And the art is just breath taking. It awoke something in me I don't know how to describe.

I think you'll love it.

theFeeLion

Out of topic, after your reading I have broke down and is ordering Froud's beautiful oracle...(shame on you =P)

About the messenger deck. I am using mostly when I want to understand something for myself. I get from it correct answers, even if it takes time for me to begin understanding them. I use them more for inner thoughts and behaviors and reasons. For me it is more spiritual deck then a mundane deck(for example my Earthbound is much more a mundane deck or my Eternal Crystals).

And the art is just breath taking. It awoke something in me I don't know how to describe.

I think you'll love it.

Hehe sorry not sorry! I love my Faeries Oracle, be prepared for a bit of fun with them :D PM me if you want any help with them :) they can sometime be a little hard to pin down.

The Messenger Cards sounds like they might be similar to my faeries in some ways. I think they'll play well together :D

Dammit I think I'm going to have to get two decks now, I was kind of hoping to get a deck that was a bit more literal. Oh well I guess this is going to be the start of my collection lol

Falcor

HAHA

The fairies deck seems to be with sense of humor and it gives me a somewhat trickster naughty feeling which Messenger don't have. I believe they will be great together.

Those forums are great in enabling people. I hope you'll enjoy both of the decks!(which is the second?)

theFeeLion

Lol yeah seems like it!

The faeries definitely have a sense of humour. I also find they can be subtle as a breeze or as blunt as a brick through a window lol

Possibly the Russian Gypsy Fortune Telling deck. It seems like a pretty intensive deck though. The other thought I had was getting something like Spirit de la Lune or maybe a tarot deck like Lumina tarot

theFeeLion

Oor I could just get Heart of Faerie so I can put the two faerie decks and have one great big pile of faerie awesomeness...

Falcor

Oor I could just get Heart of Faerie so I can put the two faerie decks and have one great big pile of faerie awesomeness...

Go get Messenger!

(I have a feeling you'll get them all eventually)

theFeeLion

Ok, so, update...

I um... bought both the Messenger deck and Russian Gypsy deck oops along with a giant Judika Illes book oops lol :D

I hope they get here soon coz I wanna play with them already!