Card Science and it's connection to Astrology and the Great Pyramid

Phoenix Rising

Hi everyone
Just thought I'd share some interesting information I've found in my search with the cards, and a system that has been kept secret by a ancient mystical order since ancient Egypt and released to the public when the time was right by a man named Olney Richmond in the late 1800's. Since then no other book was published prior to his book 'The Mystic Test book' The system was cleverly disguised in simplicity, symbolically in a 'little book' of 52 pages otherwise known as our common deck of 'playing cards'.
You may or may not be aware of it's correlation to our calendar and solar system.
52cards=52 weeks of the year 52/7=sacred no. When multiplied 52x7=364 plus the Joker 365. All the values of the pips and courts J=11, Q=12, K=13 equal 364. Also the 13 cards in each suit = 13 lunar months. 13 weeks in each system, the other mystical No:13. The 12 zodiacal signs and the sun. Not to mention the 4 suits that you are well aware representing, seasons/elements and the 4 natures of man.
The system has also been correlated to represent each day of the year, and it's ruling planets. The progression from the day of everyone's birth is a cycle of 7 throughout the year of 52 days each. For more information about this you may want to visit these sites
http://www.oraclecards.com
http://www.7thunders.com
http://www.magicrown.tripod.com

In the last website it gives mention of the mathematical correllation of the cards to the Great pyramid. Each card has a solar value. Therefore when the solar values of each card is added together with the exception of the Aces you get a value of 1,296, multiply this by 1000 and you get 1,296,000 the exact number of seconds of arc in a 360-degree circle. Taking the great Pyramid of Egypt at it's base, for every 10 feet it rises 9 feet. Dividing 9 into 10 you get a time value of 1 minute, 6 secs and 40 thirds(the solar of value of the Ace of Hearts) The 2 of hearts would be twice this, rising up to the King spades which would be 52 times that value. Adding the value of all the cards again with the exception of the aces we get a time value equal to 24 hours of the day.(the 24 hour calculation was from a book the 'Mystic Thesaurus by Willis F Whitehead) The Aces represent the sun and creation, which also has a value of 82/10=1.

The system is in perfect correlation to every person according to the day of birth and the progression of the planets,and their astrological chart. The system maps out everyones entire life in perfect detail. It can even tell you of the persons date of birth that you will be interacting with.
But for further information i suggest that you look at the links provided.

paradoxx

neat, cartomancy does make sense on papyrus. My first deck was the Egyptain Tarots, hard to read, but very very authentic in its symbols.

Phoenix Rising

Hi Astraea
Oh so you've had the hands on experience, lucky you! You must share more of this. I'm fascinated with it, who would of thought. Thomas Morrell has some extra theories too, added to what Robert Camp says.
But they both have a different take on the elements of spade. Fire and Water???? So I'll have to reserve my judgment on that one to the time being until one of them can convince me what is the right one..maybe it's both!!lol

Astraea

In order to become proficient at this system, one must devote more time to it than I did. But I can tell you that the seminars were eye-opening and that this way of working with the cards is very impressive.

Phoenix Rising

Hi Astraea

Yes it looks like a pretty complex system, and I can only learn so much through books. I'm a hands on type of girl.
Unfortunately I don't think that there are any teachers over here for that method, and I don't think many of the teachers would make a short stop over here to NZ? So you think it was a weeks course then?
I'll keep delving into it.

Astraea

I took Cards of Illumination classes several years ago, and in all probability the courses have been restructured. But I feel certain that information on classes would be found on Camp's 7 Thunders website, in the backs of his books, and on the Cards of Illumination website.

Phoenix Rising

Ok thanks Astraea. Anyway something will turn up, so I'll just bury my nose in the books for now.