Saturn/Neptune contact in synastry

Maggiemay

Edited ( compiled with my previous post)

Maggie :)

Bernice

'lo Maggiemay,

I primarily use Rob Hand for composite charts. But have also read R. C. Davisons works.

The early problems of deciding on any method or system for reading a chart can be helped if you use at least 5 'test' horoscopes and subject each of them to the methods to find the most 'accurate'. That way you'll get an overview of the methods most suitable for you.

Bee :)

Maggiemay

Bernice said:
'lo Maggiemay,

I primarily use Rob Hand for composite charts. But have also read R. C. Davisons works.

The early problems of deciding on any method or system for reading a chart can be helped if you use at least 5 'test' horoscopes and subject each of them to the methods to find the most 'accurate'. That way you'll get an overview of the methods most suitable for you.

Bee :)

Rob Hand provides sound & solid appreciations when it comes to ''everything astrology''. I understand why you use him as a reference.

From what I've gathered so far, I find that the composite tends to show the energy of the couple as if ''an island onto itself''.

It is excellent at showing the state of a relationship in its most ''static'' form or should I say, in its ''purest'' form.

By that I mean to say, when the relationship isn't ''affected'' by external factors.

In short, the composite, (I find), takes the ''pulse'' of a relationship when it is free of outside factors and influences... as if in a cocoon or a disinfected lab.

Whereas the davison depicts the relationship in its more ''porous'' nature vis-a-vis its surrounding environment (family, friends, ect...). It shows a more ''real'' & more ''integrated to the world'' kind of relationship.
That relationship is ''breathing'' so to say...

Personally, I'd be tempted to use both in the future when studying a relationship between two people...just my personal opinion ( which is subject to change without prior notice...lol)

Thank you Bernice for your posts, it has been very helpful to me.

Maggie :)