Mystical Lenormand query

Bernice

Phoenix: They have the Mystical lenormand with the 4 extra cards (40) but obviously the German edition is the booklet that comes with it. So we're not too worried about that, if someone could interpret for us that would be great.

Will let you know when they reply.

Phoenix
Like you, I don't care what language the LWB or titles are in :grin:.

Many thanks for keeping us in the picture :love:

Bee :)

Aulruna

The extra cards are available from Regula Fiechter without having to buy a whole new deck (I've emailed her).
Right now she only ships to addresses in Switzerland, but they will be available in Germany in September. I will inquire if I can order them via a Swiss friend.

Bernice

Aulruna said:
The extra cards are available from Regula Fiechter without having to buy a whole new deck (I've emailed her).
Right now she only ships to addresses in Switzerland, but they will be available in Germany in September. I will inquire if I can order them via a Swiss friend.
Such welcome news Aulruna! Very good of Regula Fiechter to do this - especially for just four cards. And really good of you to offer to make them available to others (...count me in, please). Many thanks.

Bee :)

Gennai

I'd love to be able to purchase these when they are out too, the art work looks stunning. Thanks so much for posting the links!