Triple Virgo

danny.mac85

214red said:
i only have sun cancer , i cant imagine being lead by my emotions as much as your husband, are they stable or up and down? I used to be up and down as an empath all the time, and that was hard but i have alot of earth in my chart to ground me .

do you find he is a daydreamer?

Up and Down almost to an extreme. I am not too sure about the daydreaming though even though he is so emotional he doesn't actually talk so I have no Idea how he feels besides the stuff that gets let out in bursts. But what I do know is that he makes decissions based on how he feels at the moment instead of actually thinking about it, has got him into a lot of trouble. Does that make any sense? =)

Cheers,
Danielle*****

Professor X

214red said:
intellectually is one thing, emotional intelligence is another, how do you find that you handle emotions?

its quite funny, even when you type you type exactly as a virgo would (which i know you are) but it stands out soo much! minds work in very interesting and varied ways, a virgo might compute fast, however when it comes to thinking outside the box i dont think they are the leaders.

"I have had a hard time dealing with others whose minds dont work as fast as mine does" that smacks of issues accepting people who are different.

i would love to see a capricorn and a virgo in competition, you might be faster but capricorns are perfectionists too...

please dont take offense about what i am saying, i am curious which is all, after all i have a virgo mars...i need to understand what makes people tick

Emotions tend to trip me up a little. Generally for me to get caught up on something it really has to catch my attention. Since I am heavily rooted in being a Earth sign my emotions tend to be consistent with people. I do go through my emotional ups and downs but I usually get right back in balance.
I usually manage to put my emotions and passions to good use to make progress for myself.

I do accept people who are different than me but I see I need to keep people at a distance until I see what type of person that they are. I have seen in the past that I have been burned by people who didnt really appreciate the things I can do. So I have learned to be more watchful and wary with people.

With a Virgo mars you would definitely be inquisitve to find out things about people. My Mars is in Gemini which only adds to my overall mental nature.

Professor X

le.jour.obscurcit said:
What you may define as "wrong", could be defined as logical or practical by someone else.

You (and other Virgoans [sorry, I'm not trying to group you all, but for the sake of example]) do things in your own way, which you believe is practical because it suits you. For a fire sign, doing things illogically and by impulse, seems practical to them because it works for them. You're not perfect because you think so.

As I said previously: The "stupid crap" you see "these foolish people" do, is all about how you perceive it. This is a matter of subjective perception.

Just my opinion, as you have given yours; you are the most narcissistic Virgo I've ever come across.

I am not a narcissist. Im just saying the truth on how I function. Its not like I go out each day and rant at all the people I see who I dislike. I leave people alone. To each his own. But that also means that I have the right do my thing just like everyone else does.

I read and study things more than anyone that I know.
I learn things faster than anyone that I know. If I notice that and speak about it then I am telling the truth not being narcissistic.

Dont blame me. Its my birth chart thats responsible--Sun-Moon--Rising sign all Virgo with the sun and moon cojunct. Plus Mercury my ruling planet is in Libra cojunct to Pluto so my mind works REALLY fast.

I can only see and do things how I see them. I have a LOT of Virgo thus my behaivor reflects that. I can only be me.

le.jour.obscurcit

Professor X said:
I am not a narcissist. Im just saying the truth on how I function. Its not like I go out each day and rant at all the people I see who I dislike. I leave people alone. To each his own. But that also means that I have the right do my thing just like everyone else does.

I understand that you are just explaining how you function, however I don't believe there is any need for you to regard people who think and act differently to what you do as "stupid" or "foolish".

Professor X said:
I read and study things more than anyone that I know.
I learn things faster than anyone that I know. If I notice that and speak about it then I am telling the truth not being narcissistic.

Precisely. More than anybody YOU know. I'm a Sagittarian and I read and study and research moreso than the people I know, but I still keep in mind that there are other people out there that devote heaps more time studying/reading, etc. than what I do. And how do I even know they don't do that in their spare time? Or how do I know whether they have the time to do it or not?

You learn things faster than anybody YOU know. Again, this does not cancel out the people you do NOT know. I know an Aquarian and an Aries, with no tint of Virgo whatsoever, and they dominate the classroom when we're learning something new. Or anything at all for that matter.

As I said in my other post, this is a matter of subjective perception - not reality.

Professor X said:
Dont blame me. Its my birth chart thats responsible--Sun-Moon--Rising sign all Virgo with the sun and moon cojunct. Plus Mercury my ruling planet is in Libra cojunct to Pluto so my mind works REALLY fast.

I have Mercury conjuncting my Ascendant, which is ruled by Jupiter in Libra conjuncting my Moon, which both trine my Venus in Aquarius which is conjunct Saturn squaring my Pluto which trines my Mars which is in opposition with both My Neptune and Capricorn that also square my Moon and Jupiter. Do you see me insulting other people because they do things differently to what I do?

Professor X said:
I can only see and do things how I see them. I have a LOT of Virgo thus my behaivor reflects that. I can only be me.

My bestfriend has her Sun and Jupiter in Virgo, along with her Mars and Moon in the sixth house, and she doesn't speak so ill of people like you.

Bernice

I realise that some people place a heavy reliance on interpreting a chart via the zodiac sign qualities, but a satillitum of chart factors in a particular sign does not necessarily mean a pre-ponderance of those qualities in the make-up of the person.

In fact it usually proves to lessen them, due to a planetary 'cancelling out' because it's the PLANETS and their aspects that are the major feature of a chart - you have to remember that the zodiac and houses aren't actually 'real', whereas the planets are.

As a quadruple Virgo I'm surprised that the Triple Virgos posting here are so adamant about being 'abusively critical', it's not a Virgo trademark.

Bee.

Kibeth

Of course, you'd need a natal chart to really define someone's personality. But we get at least 80% right with Sun-sign descriptions. Still, you're right, Sun signs alone do not make a person. Take this discussion at face value, yes? ;)

Professor X said:
In fact I often wonder just HOW IN THE HELL do others get along in life having minds that work so slowly.
Your mind works fast because Virgo is ruled by Mercury. If Virgo finishes work last it isn't because you're slow. In fact, your mind runs very fast in its Mercurian nature, you're simply super-thorough. A perfectionist. Did I get it right? But don't forget "Gemini" is also ruled by the same planet. They too can appreciate being ruled by Mercury, and have minds of similar speed to yours, though of course they're different.

Virgo Asc.
Moon, Mercury and Venus in Gemini.

Minderwiz

I agree with Bee, it's the planets that are important. Signs modify the way in which planets express themselves but a modern fallacy is that a sign has the same sort of effect on all planets - it doesn't - as an example Libra may strengthen Venus and Saturn but it weakent the Sun and Mars. It's also a modern approach to place emphasis on steliums or sign counts, rather than planetary strengths/weaknesses (including house placements). Now in Virgo, the Moon is Peregrine (no dignity at all) and the Sun only has dignity by Face in the first 10 degrees, thereafter it too is Peregrine. Mercury in Libra does have dignity in a night birth, as Mercury rules the Air triplicity by night. Mercury also has dignity by Term in part of Virgo. Mercury might be quite strong in Libra but that is because of it's connection to the Air triplicy and not because of any Virgo link. An esssentially strong Mercury might well lead to a quick mind, IF there are no accidental debilities to weaken it (and without a complete chart that is impossible to say)

So, two or three placements do not give an adequate view of a chart However, I would point out that we are not predestined to do anything or to particular forms of behaviour or thinking because of our charts. The natal chart shows potentiality, whether that potential is achieved will depend on a person's experience of life. We cannot abdicate responsibility for our decisions, manners and actions by blaming the universe.

Cactus

Professor X said:
Any other Triple Virgos on these boards other than myself?

My sun,moon and rising sign are all Virgo.

...I often wonder what other Triples in other signs go through being throughly infused with the traits of that sign....

For example a Triple Gemini would be the highest degree of duality and dual personalities of any sign or planetary combination.

Well, I guess I'm more than a triple Gemini. I have Sun, Mercury, Mars AND rising in Gem. And I'll tell you, I am definitely infused with Gemini. I'm an English major with impeccable spelling and grammar, can't stand when someone abuses the English language. I can speak in many languages without an American accent. I just have that "thing" for language.

I talk a lot, like to verbalize everything...all the traits of a Gemini. I can imitate actions and voices like you would not believe. I'm also sarcastic as heck and when angry, my words can cut deep. I can debate and seem like I've won, even if I don't know what I'm talking about. It's just crazy.

BUT. There are other strong influences in my chart that make me almost a different person. My Moon, aspecting almost all planets, is in Pisces. I have Neptune in Scorpio very strong in my chart (angular, aspecting almost all planets in a major way, esp. trine my Moon). And I have several planets in the 12th house, plus N. Node, Lilith and a few asteroids if you want to count them.

I think my Moon (watery planet) in Pisces (watery sign) trine Neptune (watery planet) in Scorpio (watery sign) gives me so much emotion and creativity, empathy to the extreme, and complete dreaminess and an imagination that can do absolutely anything. All of that plus Neptune and the 12th house make me extremely emotional, sensitive, artistic (I play piano, LOVE music and am inspired by beauty and must be surrounded by beautiful things and art). I cry at the drop of a hat and take on the suffering of the world. I can't watch the news...I've been extremely empathic all of my life.

I've learned to shield it and turn it off and my life has improved drastically. Soooo, the point is that while I feel my Gemini majorly, I also am infused with the emotional sensitivity of the Pisces/Neptune going on. Talk about duality, there it is!

So try to look at other elements and see where you embody those. I'm sure you are not completely a Virgo...Believe me, sometimes I focus so much on how I hate my Gemini traits (talk too much, bore everyone with my repetition) that I cry. Then I realize the reason I'm crying is because of my watery side. Then I remember my other non-Gemini traits and I feel better!