What's the Postman Bringing You? - Part 5

Hathor

I'm still waiting for the Minchiate. Hope it shows up soon !

Rhinemaiden

Pixie Lenormand. Can't wait! :)

Lenore

Kaos bohemian

Ordered through their website and payed through pay pal ...

DaughterOfDanu

Ordered the Paulina! I love the artwork and I've debated on it for a while.

Keirquen

Foolishly hanging out in the "Cheap Decks" thread brought on a sudden need for the Baseball Tarot. Luckily, the price was very reasonable at Amazon and is en route. :D

lesson: stay away from strange threads if you are trying to control your spending!

VGimlet

Just ordered the full-sized version of the TaRat. I hadn't known it was available in a full-sized version, but stumbled across the fact it was. Yay.

kaesrel

Silicon Dawn is SUPPOSED to get here later today!! I am beyond excited! :D

ZKEI

Pcs

Just got the discount code, so I ordered the big one, Pamela Colman Smith Commemorative Set.

:)

Joan

What's the ppostman bringing me?

Well, I recently received Tarot and Astrology and it looks very interesting, but I am waiting for the new Minchiate deck and I hear it will be shipped in the near future.
I will be waiting for Snowman Tarot and the Ghosts and Whispers decks when they are published-soon, I hope.

Bhavana

Just ordered the full-sized version of the TaRat. I hadn't known it was available in a full-sized version, but stumbled across the fact it was. Yay.

I want both this one and her rabbit tarot, I don't know what keeps stopping me from ordering.