Tarot Illuminati

Emily

Yes, this young lady definitely knows her stuff. And over 400 pages is quite an accomplishment to write about just 1 deck.

I also have the bigger companion book, I read somewhere that due to publishing restrictions on how much she could write, she couldn't fit all she wanted to in the book that comes with the deck so she wrote the bigger companion - in the smaller book the Wand Ace has one page but in the bigger book, it has four, as most of the other cards do. She also goes into detail explaining the images on the cards. It is one of the best companion books I've read in a long, long while. Well worth getting.

nicky

Ugh please Nicky, :laugh: here I am trying my best to appreciate it. It's been challenging yes, but my view has improved some.

no worries - it sounded like you were beating yourself up over it a tad.

Miss Divine

no worries - it sounded like you were beating yourself up over it a tad.

Yes, in fact I was. The lovely person who gifted me this deck thought I would love it. And also, I realize how much work and love artists put into their creations. It's staying in my collection no matter what. I could never get rid of anything that was so lovingly gifted to me. Sooo, I'm open to giving it a chance to actually work with it. Keeping decks on the shelf is such a waste. ;)

Miss Divine

i have the big book in my Amazon cart...now if i can find the many pennies to pay for
it, i will be all set. :D Only Amazon Market Place Sellers have it...so free shipping won't be an option...
Amazon only carries the Kindle edition--much cheaper, of course...but i NEED an actual book, as kindling only works for me in the fireplace.:p

Book Depository has it. About 30 euros I saw. I don't do kindle either. I am also one that NEEDS the actual physical book. :D

Miss Divine

I also have the bigger companion book, I read somewhere that due to publishing restrictions on how much she could write, she couldn't fit all she wanted to in the book that comes with the deck so she wrote the bigger companion - in the smaller book the Wand Ace has one page but in the bigger book, it has four, as most of the other cards do. She also goes into detail explaining the images on the cards. It is one of the best companion books I've read in a long, long while. Well worth getting.

Yes I heard that too, which is how I found out about the BIG book. If I want to see all the small details. I will probably need reading glasses. :laugh: I'm not even old, but my eyes sometimes... aiaiai. I appreciate the info Emily. :)

MoonGypsy

Darn that is cheap!! However, I'm outside of the US so shipping would make it expensive where I'm at.

Oh of course, i guess i didn't realize [or forgot. :p] you weren't in the USA.

Miss Divine

Well, I just ordered the big book. :) Now the waiting begins...