Random Q&As - round 2

alyna

Hey alyna:)

I am likely moving to an apartment, I think Tower may possibly be describing my job as well (I'm starting a government job)?

Yes Rider did look like a message from somewhere like a job offer, I did think it represented that, the reason I didn't say was because I was not sure if you have a job already. But definitely a message from somewhere authoritative, Govt sort of thing :)

Mona18

Q: I am seeking card's advice on a VERY IMPORTANT matter. There is this guy who has made an offer to me. I'm taking my time to think and all, but its tempting and scary at the same time. I want a view to the situation as in, what I should do?Accept/reject?

Thank you

Book - Ship - Coffin - Tree - Whip
Cross

So we have one movement card and the rest, not so much. The Ship I think represents the situation, the proposal, etc. It seems that big/huge things are going rather fast ... and you may be feeling the motion and perhaps a bit of motion sickness? Again, something was revealed to you which made things go at this great speed. Things have an opportunity to change drastically, but a I see a bit of pain here too. That coffin does seem a bit scary in the middle, doesn't it? I think you need to stay in the moment, what is happening now. The Tree always makes me think of yoga ... staying in the moment, staying calm, breathing in and out of your nose and meditate ... for as long as you need, be calm but be determined. Take care of your mind, body and spirit. Once you've done all the meditating you could, go back to the Book. The Book in my deck is opened, but it's facing down, so the reader essentially is taking a break from it. Now, when you've had time to intake what you have learned and processed it, have a discussion with him. Ask questions, figure out through discussions what this proposal is about, where it's leading and where it has the potential of going. The Cross in this spread I think signifies the sacrifices you'll have to make whether you accept or reject. I see burden and again pain that you're going through now ... take time to analyze the situation.

For the time being, I say neither accept nor reject ...

---------------------
A "friend" of mine stopped talking to me around December and secretly de-friended me off FB (childish). Her name is "C" ... what the hell is the deal??

alyna

Book - Ship - Coffin - Tree - Whip
Cross

So we have one movement card and the rest, not so much. The Ship I think represents the situation, the proposal, etc. It seems that big/huge things are going rather fast ... and you may be feeling the motion and perhaps a bit of motion sickness? Again, something was revealed to you which made things go at this great speed. Things have an opportunity to change drastically, but a I see a bit of pain here too. That coffin does seem a bit scary in the middle, doesn't it? I think you need to stay in the moment, what is happening now. The Tree always makes me think of yoga ... staying in the moment, staying calm, breathing in and out of your nose and meditate ... for as long as you need, be calm but be determined. Take care of your mind, body and spirit. Once you've done all the meditating you could, go back to the Book. The Book in my deck is opened, but it's facing down, so the reader essentially is taking a break from it. Now, when you've had time to intake what you have learned and processed it, have a discussion with him. Ask questions, figure out through discussions what this proposal is about, where it's leading and where it has the potential of going. The Cross in this spread I think signifies the sacrifices you'll have to make whether you accept or reject. I see burden and again pain that you're going through now ... take time to analyze the situation.

For the time being, I say neither accept nor reject ...

Hi

Mona , just like always you have amazingly used each of the card to describe the situation very well. The Ship has ALWAYS represented things with him. When he came in my life, since then I have had been drawing Ship card to represent him. He is in Navy actually so the Ship sort of reminds me of him (Ship and sea). Things have been pretty much fast that is what scares me. The Coffin and Cross are also very right, because in case I accept it, my life will be changed for good, and Cross does seem like a burden because I jus don't know what I want to do with this situation at hand. I will have to let go of life as I know it if I accept it. my whole life depends on my answer. either ways there will be Coffin and Cross.

About meditating and Yoga, yes I do that a lot. I agree with you right now there is no time to decide. I am going to see him face to face, for sake of discussions when his ship hits the dock in April and we will meet. Until then I'm not deciding anything any ways.

Thanks a Lot, this did help me a lot, rather second my own thoughts.

Blessings!

MoiraKarin

Hey MK,

I am currently not in a relationship, so no sure about what is ending, in your spread. Is that a 4x4?

I pulled a 3x3 and the cards that I got that you got were the Fish (center) Fox and Ship. I also got the Key and the Ring, so that's seems hopeful :) Thanks.

No i did a 4 x 3, the focused on the 4th column was on the last cycle of the time period. So it is meant as an extention of the 3x3

It almost seems like that i am destined to give you vague information now....:(

But your draws are not really soothing either, i can imagine
I do think all ends well for you in request for love....

alyna

it does happen, sometimes we just cannot read for a particular person. I noticed that with another reader when I always got a good reading for that person but I just could not read for that person at all.

MoiraKarin

it does happen, sometimes we just cannot read for a particular person. I noticed that with another reader when I always got a good reading for that person but I just could not read for that person at all.

Oh, ok i never experienced this before:)

Ronia

Guys, let's follow the rules of the thread and keep the readings SHORT as we agreed before. 3x3, 3x4, these are readings for a separate thread and we don't want this one to be moved away, do we? I'm posting a new thread, it's getting hard to follow this one combined with the longish readings.