"Easy reading" oracle decks

Emily

Soul Cards, no interpretations with these at all and the easiest oracle I've worked with and the Animal Speak Runes, again very easy to get on with.

shells

After declaring two weeks ago not to buy anymore Oracle decks ever, a few days ago I was looking at my mum's Psychic Tarot Oracle and promptly went out the next day and bought my own.

Beautiful deck and incredibly easy to read without looking at the book at all.

2dogs

I've found Earth Magic pretty easy, the images are mainly based on the natural world such as Waterfall, Mountain, Autumn Equinox so the symbols don't require an extensive knowledge of ancient mythology, astrology and so on to get an idea of what they might mean.

Absynthe

Any deck that speaks to you personally. My easiest to read are the Froud decks but other people find them weird and frustrating. I get why they would be so if you are not into the fae. They always speak in riddles and answer questions with questions. If you are used to questing and introspection though they might be the ticket.

Chronata

Easy to read? Your mileage may vary...

I have found that some decks which were amazingly easy to grasp right away and to read beautifully for me...do not do so for everyone else I meet!

This list includes, Morgan's Tarot, Celestial Wisdom, CLOW, Oracle of the Radiant Sun, Angelynx, Good/Bad Witch...and a host of others that I don't bother reading the instruction/booklet for, because they already sing to me.

Easy...um...easy is Crowstones (again, that might just be me.) Easy is Madame Endora and Psycards. The original Faeries Oracle is pretty sweet and easy...(though the Heart, is less so)
Answerdeck, Medicine Cards Just For Today, and Q-cards are all super easy to read and interpret.

And Doreen Virtue oracles are easy...but insipid, and way too one sided.

Penthasilia

Thanks all- for the posts. I was enabled on the psycards and absolutely love them. They work so seamlessly for me- and are quickly replacing my lenormand decks.

Thanks again!

:)

flying black kat

I like the Medicine Cards, 1st and 2nd editions, the Sacred Path Cards, 1st and 2nd editions both by Jami Sands. I also have the Sacred Path Workbook witch is a good to have. The Druid Animal and Druid Plant Oracles. Earth Magic, Chronata's Stones, I have several different sets, The Minute Lenormand. I used the most the Mystical Lenormad, Lilac Lenormand. I take with me, if I feel I might need one either Pixie's Lenormand Cards or Chronata's Minute Lenormand, or a set if crow stones.

Hopes this helps.
E of Q