Tyldwick Lenormand!!! (Malpertuis, Chelsea, Lothrop, Sputnik, Arabian)

Melia

I hope this one isn't going to cost $100 as well :(

I would doubt that; but given the price of the tarot deck, it seems highly doubtful that this lenormand is going to be on the cheap side. There are however so many great decks out there now and many that are reasonably priced, that for those who either cannot afford expensive decks or just won't part with big $ for a deck it's hardly an issue.

The images are lovely and simplistic (and I personally love the card inserts as this is in keeping with the traditional decks, which also fits the style of this deck here). However, I'm not one that is ever going to pay anywhere near $50/60 dollars for any lenormand deck, which is just a personal choice.

heron

Needless to say I love the look of these (I committed early on to the Tyldwick Tarot and coughed up the fifty pounds when the time came - but having made a deal with my Capricornian conscience that I would then not buy any further Tarot decks) but suspect a steep price tag will be attached to this one also - even if it is not strictly a Tarot. Am only just beginning to get "into" Lennies, and so I may have to give this one a miss. *Sob*.

Winterchild

I don't have the Tarot deck but I like what I have seen of the Lenormand on FB...!

Linfang

It's available for pre-order!

Have any of you placed a pre-order already? I'm still on the fence over the price, it's almost 50 Euro, incredibly much for a Lenormand. I was willing to spend the money on the Tarot, but I am not sure a Lennie would be worth it for me... Hard choice!

Le Fanu

I just adore his stuff. I shall definitely buy. A deck by him is worth 10 - or more - of any mass-produced Lenormand!

kell

So many decks on my wishlist and so little $, (sigh)! I love this! I have the Tyldwick Tarot, and although it puzzles me and will require a lot of time to become intimate with, I love the feeling of being transported to a different reality by gazing in the images. I would imagine a similar feel to the Lenormand. It would be well worth the price.

ana luisa

Love this deck but just like the Tyldwick Tarot, it will have to remain in my dreams.Price + shipping is way out of my reach... I especially LOVE the child card. The first spooky one I've ever seen ;)

Chimera Dust

This looks great. It makes me want to get more into Lenormand decks and readings as a whole.

Asher

Just got my shipping notice! I hope it arrives before Christmas. It is one of the only modern decks I can see myself using.

Le Fanu

I have to get this. Lots happening right now. May well wait until Christmas rush has died down before I order.