Lenormand Good News

danieljuk

Good news?

Titania's Fortune Cards - Man + Bear

you have a nice guy who will give you bear hugs and maybe try to maul you :D no! you have a man in your life who is really supportive and protective, don't forget that. He has your interests at heart, there is someone who has your back :)

Good News for May?

GotH

you have a nice guy who will give you bear hugs and maybe try to maul you :D no! you have a man in your life who is really supportive and protective, don't forget that. He has your interests at heart, there is someone who has your back :)

Good News for May?

Lily/Scythe

Hi Daniel.. I hope you don't think I'm crazy but the first thing that came to mind was you doing something or something happening in your life that makes you feel really young! OR this could be saying that you'll finally be getting rid of something old and comfortable and replace it with something new. Like a new bed or couch.

Good news?

danieljuk

Lily/Scythe

Hi Daniel.. I hope you don't think I'm crazy but the first thing that came to mind was you doing something or something happening in your life that makes you feel really young! OR this could be saying that you'll finally be getting rid of something old and comfortable and replace it with something new. Like a new bed or couch.

hmmmm that facelift I have scheduled this month :joke: ;) No I will see how this turns out but I am really tired of old stuff in my life!

GotH said:
Good news?

Titania's Fortune Cards - Coffin + Tower

Going to go with my intuition on this and say that I think this is great news, I think it's the end of your single life and being independent! This is a new connection with another (maybe just starting or going to). The base card was for Mice and so it might make you a little anxious at first but becareful you don't sabotage it. Take it slow and steady and ignore the negative thoughts and check for the reality of it :) :heart:

Good news coming into my life?

AmethystEyes

I have been hearing that
hmmmm that facelift I have scheduled this month :joke: ;) No I will see how this turns out but I am really tired of old stuff in my life!

Titania's Fortune Cards - Coffin + Tower

Going to go with my intuition on this and say that I think this is great news, I think it's the end of your single life and being independent! This is a new connection with another (maybe just starting or going to). The base card was for Mice and so it might make you a little anxious at first but becareful you don't sabotage it. Take it slow and steady and ignore the negative thoughts and check for the reality of it :) :heart:

Good news coming into my life?
Star/letter
Well the good news is that you will receive good news!

Good news on who this man is that is this "bear" and protective of me?

samantha

I have been hearing that

Star/letter
Well the good news is that you will receive good news!

Good news on who this man is that is this "bear" and protective of me?

anchor - birds

he is someone who is going to be more light hearted (in conversation) than their previous lacklustre or *heavy* utterances.

QU: Good news for M

AmethystEyes

anchor - birds

he is someone who is going to be more light hearted (in conversation) than their previous lacklustre or *heavy* utterances.

QU: Good news for M
Heart/Ring
Their heart is in the right place and they are committed.

Good news for me and X?

anie

Heart/Ring
Their heart is in the right place and they are committed.

Good news for me and X?

stork + Snake: changes coming should be in your favor :)

Q: Good news for me about my quest ?

AmethystEyes

stork + Snake: changes coming should be in your favor :)

Q: Good news for me about my quest ?
Mountain/Scythe
You will be able to cut right through that mountain and get there!

Good news about what that snake is saying?

anie

Mountain/Scythe
You will be able to cut right through that mountain and get there!

Good news about what that snake is saying?

House / birds. Something to do with living arrangements. Discussions around this topic

Q: Good news about what is coming with X?

AmethystEyes

House / birds. Something to do with living arrangements. Discussions around this topic

Q: Good news about what is coming with X?

Coffin/Heart
A more loving and healthy start.

Not the first time I've heard about this

Good news for me?