Wicked Tarot Kickstarter Campaign

nicky

Can you explain? The swords are blue, the cups are red...etc.
Is there any system to your symbolism?

Thank you,

nicky

gregory

I currently only have the digital proofs, hence the kickstarter, but I'll see what I can do.
Why not simply upload to printerstudio, print them off, and if you are OK with them, sell them there ? No need to a kickstarter at all... They dropship, and dump your money in your paypal account.

starlightexp

Thank you,

nicky

OMG I didn't even notice that.
In thinking how the colors go with the elements that would put them like this:

Cups=Fire
Swords=Water
Pentacles=Earth
Wands= Air

huh.....

Aunty Anthea

Why not simply upload to printerstudio, print them off, and if you are OK with them, sell them there ? No need to a kickstarter at all... They dropship, and dump your money in your paypal account.

I do not think that the cards would be a high enough quality if they were printed that way, I expect these cards and box to be of a very high quality :)

Aunty Anthea

Funny you should bring up that deck because that's one that I use almost every night, as I keep it by my bed, and find the cards very easy to see.

Typically I do read for others and I find that there are times that I refer to the art in the reading and so I might find it hard to get them look in the 'art bubble' to see what is going on in the card. I've used various decks in the 20+ years of reading for others and many times people as about things going on in the art.

I love my Mythic Tarot and keep it next to my desk :love:

Not very fond of the New Mythic Tarot :(

Agreed, normally the cards are very easy to see, but I love reading in VERY dim lighting as it adds to the mysticism :laugh:

I really believe that the borders of Wicked Tarot would stand out in dim lighting :)

nicky

Thank you,

nicky

Marshall - any insight ? I would love to understand your thinking here ....

Thanks!