Lenormand two card reading 2016

samantha

FB: Samantha I think you might have got me mixed up with someone else Sweet... My hair is dark (almost black)... Might need to ask again but thanks for the extraordinary effort you went to in writing this answer!
B:)

Managed to find it - Two card game 2015 part 2 #811 , Tho you didn't mention your hair ! I'll remember next time ....

Bonny

Managed to find it - Two card game 2015 part 2 #811 , Tho you didn't mention your hair ! I'll remember next time ....

All good Sweet - sorry for the confusion.
I can't really characterise her with authority as I haven't met her and the longer I've been associated with the situation the more respectful I have become about that fact that I don't know what she's like and can't say anything other than what I know of myself - and yes, have had almost black hair since born...

You're very kind to have given the extra thought on it!!

B:)

GotH

Book
Stars

Yes there will be a private bright eventuality in response to this question

- who is P to him now/in the future?

Mice/Tree

Someone who brings him stress that ultimately effect his health.

Will be happier for making other plans?

katieb

Mice/Tree

Someone who brings him stress that ultimately effect his health.

Will be happier for making other plans?
Garden/clouds/ship

I think so. I would say that whatever plans you have are either unconfirmed or something is making you wary. You would benefit from going elsewhere (ship is moving away from the clouds) so I think plan b would be better in the long run

What is AM hiding from me (if anything ). ?

SabrinaSpellman

Garden/clouds/ship

I think so. I would say that whatever plans you have are either unconfirmed or something is making you wary. You would benefit from going elsewhere (ship is moving away from the clouds) so I think plan b would be better in the long run

Tower/ Fox
The fact that AM wants to isolate themselves and lay low

Will I take the SPN class over the summer?

GotH

Garden/clouds/ship

Yep! Total avoidance here. Sometimes ya JUST DON'T wanna to see certain people..

Garden - Ring - Cross

This looks like some kind of relationship or commitment to something outside or out and beyond. Whatever is involved here, brings about unhappiness.

Will they win tomorrow?

SabrinaSpellman

Yep! Total avoidance here. Sometimes ya JUST DON'T wanna to see certain people..

Garden - Ring - Cross

This looks like some kind of relationship or commitment to something outside or out and beyond. Whatever is involved here, brings about unhappiness.

Will they win tomorrow?
Lily Moon
Unlikely. It looks like their emotions WL get in the way of their judgement

Will I have to withdraw from my SPN class?

GotH

Lily Moon
Unlikely. It looks like their emotions WL get in the way of their judgement

Will I have to withdraw from my SPN class?

Moon/Mice

Looks like something will take you away from this cycle, yes.

How much weight will I drop in the next 2 weeks?

SabrinaSpellman

Moon/Mice

Looks like something will take you away from this cycle, yes.

How much weight will I drop in the next 2 weeks?
Anchor(35) Moon (32)
35+32=67
6+7=13

13 lbs :)

Be aware that your emotional outlook may affect how much weight you will lose (or not lose)

Will I start the new school in sept?

samantha

Anchor(35) Moon (32)
35+32=67
6+7=13

13 lbs :)

Be aware that your emotional outlook may affect how much weight you will lose (or not lose)

Will I start the new school in sept?

Bouquet - Diviner* (*extra card - the fortune teller)

The truth (diviner) of this is yes, you will receive the gift (bouquet) you are after and will start at the new school - recognition of efforts (bouquet) will play out.

QU: What do I need to know about this ? (HANJ)