Wisdom of Avalon Oracle Cards

lunafae

"OMG....is all I am saying I want,I want,I want"

The cards have gold edges...and similar to the Doreen Virtue oracles.

chews keyboard in frenzy...

.wonder if it will fit in my xmas stocking if I wish hard enough.

Please santa.....I've been 96.2559% good anyway...take pity on me...

MaidenElf

Avalon Deck

I love this deck. The cards with the "same scene" are different sign posts on the path to Avalon. They kinda disappointed me at first, too, but I soon got over it because the other card images are so lovely. I really recommend it.

:) MaidenElf

lunafae

21 cards the same does seem a shame. I was hoping there would be images of avalon it's self...castles, goddesses etc. i haven't seen the deck as yet but a few scans. i daren't view them all as I want to be surprised by them.
For some weird reason I feel drawn towards avalon.
I was wondering how are the cards printer when they have gilt edges. I look at the cards and think, how do they get borders on the cards like that and how are the backs printed. I adore art and spend to much time in Museums.
can anyone shed some light on this please? or would it be best asking in the tarot making forum?

thanks

lunafae

MatPoint

Hello,

I have also ordered this deck, It'll be delivered soon (I hope). I'll tell you my experience with it.

Mat

lunafae

Thanks, I have heard so many good reviews of this deck. I hope it will be as accurate for me as it has been for other's.

FlyingWitch

I have it, it's a great deck although almost half of the cards are similar.

MatPoint

I have received it. The cards are lovely. The whole set looks impresive, very nice designed. I'm used to the small lenormand decks, the cards are bigger than I expected, but it's ok though.

I still haven't done any reading with them.

Morgan of Avalon

I'll be getting these in about 2 days at most...hopefully tomorrow but probably Wednesday.

I can't wait, I was a bit disappointed when I read that there are a bunch of cards that aren't full cards but I'm sure I'll enjoy using them all the same!

I'll let you know how I go with my first reading with them...

Morgan

Sonic

Went shopping tonight

They didn't have a locked case at barnes & nobles so I spent some time in the spiritual section. I didn't know what they represented or what they looked like. All I saw was this woman refined, in a warrior stance with the blood rushed to her rosy cheeks, holding a sword on the front of her and knew they had to be mine. When I took them out of the box I almost lost my breath. The color, the refinement of the images and high gloss. Surely these could not be real cards. I have never owned an oracle deck, but Ive already read the entire book and walked through them 1 x 1.

Still, I have no idea what im going to do with them! I'll keep ya posted if a revelation comes from them ;)

CloeCat

Ya!!!

I too have been waiting for this Oracle, I am so glad they are finally out. I must admit that I have been distracted away from them and forgot to keep track of when they would be out to buy...then reading about the "pips" as we're calling them here, I was a little put off. Thanks for the links to the pix's of them I also found them helpful. Back when I first read and heard about this deck knew that they were going to be beautiful and great for reading with. Having seen the pix's I am going to go order them now, thanks again. I love the old world look and feel of the illustrations. Like very one else I can not wait to have them in my hands. : )

YA!!!Ya!!! For lovely, inspirational, insightful Oracles,
CloeCat