"Personal Ascended Masters" - your own list!

Master_Margarita

Aulruna said:
I keep wondering if I could make some of those personal Masters cards without actually showing the Master. Very intriguing concept!

Piece of cake.

Just put an image of a bright light or the sun in the center (or, for a Dark Master like Rasputin, a black hole).

Or an empty chair (since the Master has ascended).

Or just feet showing at the top of the card (the Master having ALMOST ascended).

Or you could cut a hole in the center of the card. :D

:heart: M_M~

Aulruna

*lol* Very cool. Maybe a burnhole... a bullet hole... or some traces of sulphur :D

Of course, I had hoped for the Master to be still recognized after Ascension ;)

Like, a medical corset, a heap of screws and some exotic fruit, birds and flowers for Frida.

The Flying Durchman in a swan boat under a psychedelic sky ablaze with Valkyries for Wagner. And so on.

I must try it!!!!

Master_Margarita

Aulruna said:
*lol* Very cool. Maybe a burnhole... a bullet hole... or some traces of sulphur :D

Of course, I had hoped for the Master to be still recognized after Ascension ;)

Like, a medical corset, a heap of screws and some exotic fruit, birds and flowers for Frida.

The Flying Durchman in a swan boat under a psychedelic sky ablaze with Valkyries for Wagner. And so on.

I must try it!!!!

Yes, this would be just like providing the attributes of a saint (e.g. you can identify St. Barbara by the tower she carries).

PS another modern Master: Raoul Wallenberg.

:heart: M_M~

Nightgarden

Aleister Crowley