Three of Swords clarified by The Devil

PinkyPinkstarDoll

Three of swords and devil

this to me is most definitely a betrayal/cheating perhaps as in past trying to move on from it the devil as clarification to my interpretation is this, just because one says one is over it it is embedded in the subconscious therefore not over it. Three of swords and devil is inevitably doomed, maybe she or he will obsess over the betrayal like not being able to move on even if they say they have, where the obsessive behavior or bondage type of energy the wanting to know every step the other is taking due to the fear of it happening again. But devil speaks of a pattern to me as well meaning past behavior in other relationships therefore who ever was the cheat in this situation ultimately will not change that behavior bringing tears and hurt to the other, to a point where the one being betrayed will feel like they've lost their genuine self not being or acting normal but erratic ultimately feeling like they are losing themselves in this relationship. Sorry if i'm too honest and not much hope in my input but i find as a tarot reader one must be honest and clear better to know now and based on their understanding and further actions they may change outcome.

Ruby Jewel

I had done a reading earlier today for a couple I know and the Three of Swords had come up for them (in an otherwise positive reading).
The position of the Three of Swords was "what stands between them".

Later today, after I had put the cards away I took them out again and asked what the Three of Swords stands for and I pulled The Devil.

Now, this is not good. Not good at all. But I guess I am asking looking for a positive spin (hopeless?). This to mean means infidelity or a dangerous obsession or something anyway that if revealed it would hurt them both though I guess only one of them is responsible for.

Looks to me like there is another person involved.....

headincloud

I'd read an upcoming split and difficult emotions around an oppressive relationship.