The Wickwillow Tarot formerly the Stained Glass tarot

truelighth

Yah! I already saw the notification on Facebook. I will be heading over to Gamecrafter to order it right now. I was waiting for your deck to come out, because I absolutely want to have a copy! So I was holding off ordering some others till it was available.

Mallah

hope you love it. i love having mine that's for sure. I can't believe how nice they came out!

truelighth

Well, it is ordered :D. Now I need to be patient till it arrives... :)

Mallah

Trueligth

Thanks again. Check to make sure your order finalized; I usually get an email about the sale from Gamecrafters, and did not get one; I'm headed off to work for the next 7 hours or so, so I'll look again when i get back.

Hal

Mallah

Just one last post in this old creation thread, now that it's all done:

The whole thing is now visible on my website:

http://halweeks.com/wickwillow/ (where it is also linked up for sale at the Game Crafters)

daphne

As long as you are planning to re-do some cards, I would like to comment about The Star.

What about a Star card with brighter woman, having white shiny skin and very long blond hair. It will change the atmosphere a lot. As it is now, it is awful dark on a very dark background, it really lacks the brightness of the hope.

If you find it ok, I would have other suggestions too, but I dont know if they are welcome.

Anyway, you have some really excellent cards, congrats!

Mallah

Daphne...interesting take on it. I am completely open to suggestions and ideas, and it's fantastic because they can actually be implemented. Just don't take it personal if I don't go in the direction you suggest. The whole star card, in this case is designed with a sort of Native American feel to it, and thats the direction I wanted it to go, so I don't think I'll change it, but will consider what you said about the "darkness" of it--I'll sit on that part of it, and consider it. Personally I don't think it looks dark myself. But I'll ask around, see what others think, too.