What's the postman bringing? - Part 8

shadowdancer

Well, I have to wait another month or so until it is finally published, but I have the Healing Tarot pre-ordered.

Not head a lot of chatter about this deck, but I love the style of artwork, and the amount going on in each card.

Leonora

Finally got the Etruscan this week. Just (finally) placed an order for the Ancient Italian! It should arrive early next week.

Juliana

Yay! My Victorian Romantic shipped today! I ordered it from Baba, so it might take a while to get here, but it is on its way!

morganesky

Well, the postage notice came through, as did the ebay feedback on Victoria Regina, so hopefully any day now :)

Celtictarot

Mystic meg tarot still not here :(

Padma

Meneghello's I Cani...I love dogs! should arrive from Italy in about 3 weeks... :D Happy Easter to me!

Miss Divine

I just ordered the Messenger Oracle after eyeing it for a while now.

WhiteWolfy

Just ordered Tarot of the Ages, i hope the large white borders are not too off putting :)

Celtictarot

I ordered Oracle of the Dragonfae! :) woohooo happy Ostara and I won the Oracle of the Mermaids - brand new Lucy Cavedish deck!

morganesky

Still pinching myself whilst holding Victoria Regina. She has arrived and has a pretty special aura about her. We shall have fun bonding.

On a lighter note, the Halloween tarot also arrived, as did Tarot of the Cat People and Tarot of the Secret Forest, which I am even more pleased with in hand than expected.

Happy with the postman today, but a few more deliveries and no more post for me booooo!