Tarot of the Golden Serpent

Penthasilia

Has anyone seen this stunning deck yet?

Wow- I just found it on a miscellaneous hunt. I think it is absolutely spectacular- it kind of reminds me of the Star tarot in a way- that complex and bright imagery with the Thothy undertones. A little of the Liber T with the flowing lines. One thing is for sure, I will be following this one. :)

http://stalkinghyena.deviantart.com/gallery/11820203

Apparently, the artist is in negotiation with Adam McLean to publish a limited edition set of the majors while working on the minors.

Nothing on Adam's site yet- but I think this is one to watch for. :D

Emily

It is beautiful but very busy, I think some of the images would throw me like the Empress chained to the bull, I would have to know why, or the Strength card - is she being eaten or emerging? I like the Moon and the High Priestess, it would be interesting to see how the Minors would look. :)

Alta

The art is amazing but I would definitely want at least some artist's notes to go with it.

Bluefeet

Beautiful art! I would love a copy of the LE majors if Adam is publishing it. :)

Penthasilia

They should be on Adam's website in the next couple weeks- printing now. (Per the response from the artist on deviantart) :D

HudsonGray

It reminds me heavily of the Thoth deck.

magpie9

Very Thothy......and shades of Leiber T and the Rosetta. Not a deck for me, but I'm sure many will love it. Certainly fascinating.

Debra

Also Navigators of the Mystic SEA, no?

magpie9

......now that you mention it, yes.