Unusual Rider waite deck

Luna-Ocean

I have 2 copies of the JK Waite. Companion book is in Japanese. At least one copy has the cards in the leather pouch. I find it amazing that such a little thing as flipping the direction of the Fool can so drastically change the interpretation of the card.

My time is tight today, but if you have some specific questions about the deck, I'll try to answer them.

Rodney

Hi Rodney, thankyou

Tarotwolf

The 1975 version is by far the nicest version if you can get a hold of one. The price mentioned actually isn't bad for the reprint, the original is going to be more (and yes, I'm sure there are a few people out there who picked up a copy for peanuts. Please don't rub it in!)

This is actually a wonderful deck to use. If you decide to get a copy, I'm quite certain you'll enjoy it.

photokat

The JK Waite is a very lovely deck indeed and one of my favorites. I can post some photos of the cards, if you want.

The colors are great and it's not just another RWS clone.

Well worth getting!

Luna-Ocean

The 1975 version is by far the nicest version if you can get a hold of one. The price mentioned actually isn't bad for the reprint, the original is going to be more (and yes, I'm sure there are a few people out there who picked up a copy for peanuts. Please don't rub it in!)

This is actually a wonderful deck to use. If you decide to get a copy, I'm quite certain you'll enjoy it.

Ah i see now it was first printed in 1975 thats interesting, so i would imagine the original print ones will go for hundreds of pounds, so is the one i seen on Ebay the original version?

I would be happy with a re-print, i'm looking to see if i have enough funds next week then will get one on Amazon.

Thanks

Luna-Ocean

The JK Waite is a very lovely deck indeed and one of my favorites. I can post some photos of the cards, if you want.

The colors are great and it's not just another RWS clone.

Well worth getting!

Oh yes please photokat,

Do you have the original 1975 version, if so how much better in colour and print are the original ones from the older re-prints.

Thanks

Luna-Ocean

Tarot Garden has some samples.

Well i got to say this is really a nice looking deck, i have the Albano deck versions and i really do like them because of its use of colours, but this JK waite version are more in what i would enjoy using.