Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

valentine goodies exchange.....

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Crystals & Herbs

Citizen

a_shikhs 
Citizen

Wink valentine goodies exchange.....

Hey everyone,
since valentines day(14th feb) is coming near, I was just thinking why not have a valentine goodies exchange????? Something like a xmas goodies exchange inspired by sunshineluvr...
We can make it a mix of tarot and valentine.. candles, incense, soft toys, tarot cards, cute tarot bag with hearts, valentine themed decorated box filled with cute lovey dovey goodies, bath salts, crystals, etc.. Anything creative you can think of..

Hope this works.. what do all of you think about this???? If you'll are interested, then post your replies here....
Top   #1
Perpetual Learner

Eco74 
Perpetual Learner

I'm actually way too busy but what the hey..
Count me in.

If anything I'm a sucker for distractions and a little lovey-dovey projecting could be just the thing for these brightening days of winter.

Though making sure things arrive on time would require a short stop-date or letter-size shipments.. I think..
Wouldn't mind putting together a little taroty valentine for someone though.
Top   #2
Citizen

sagewriter 
Citizen

i'm afraid that i am pretty much broke due to christmas, so i'll have to leave this one out. but i hope it all goes well, the christmas one was ace!

Top   #3
Citizen

Tongodiva 
Citizen

Be My Valentine :D

Count me In!

Tongodiva
Top   #4
Citizen

Emeraldgirl 
Citizen

Will be travelling during this time so I will be unable to participate but it's a lovely idea a_shikhs
Top   #5
Citizen

a_shikhs 
Citizen

Well i know its way too early as the xmas exchange has just got over and many people are tight on finances...
But it would be great if more people could sign up for this and hope this turns out to be a hit...
Thanks Eco74 and Tongodiva for signing up!!! Hey sage and emeraldgirl, if you guys change your mind, youre most welcome... It would be really great
Top   #6
Citizen

rash212 
Citizen

Thumbs up

It's a great idea, and here's wishing that this works out wonderfully for everyone!!

I WON'T participate, since I HAVENT YET EVEN RECIEVED MY Christmas exchange gift... infact i wonder if i will ever get it!!!

So somehow not taking any chances again!!!

Best of luck to u!!!
Top   #7
Citizen

Kahlie 
Citizen

Rash,

I also didn't receive my Xmas Gift. Isn't the act of Giving what's important? I know that when you spend lots of time looking for gifts and making personal touches, it can be disappointing when you don't get something back.

It might still come in the mail, and even so, if you liked going out and doing things, made you should think of participating again.

I myself, am not participating this round I think. It has nothing to do with the fact that I haven't received my return Gift, but with the fact that I'm not such a fan of Valentine and I'm rather busy right now!

Plus, last time I did overseas shipping which costs me $25, and since I doubt anybody near me will sign up, I just can't justify spending that much again with my current financial situation.

Kahlie
Top   #8
Citizen

a_shikhs 
Citizen

Cool

Rash and Kahlie, that is really sad.. I totally agree with you guys on this..I hope you'll get your respective parcels as soon as possible..

I will be closing this thread by the 18th of this month. So this gives everyone enough time to register in... I will then draw names and assign pairs and then pm you all the details.. Then we can start collecting the goodies and post it by end jan or 1st week of feb max.. Hope we get a good amount of people for this valentine parcel exchange to work..
Top   #9
Citizen

SaintOfScreams 
Citizen

Smile

I'm new to this forum, but I Love the Idea! If you don't mind a newbie joining in, I'd love to exchange with someone!
Top   #10

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.