Easter/Ostara Exchange

Guiding Cauldron

Easter Exchange Info

Easter Tradition:

Ususally it does include easter eggs, the plastic kind that you can fill with bits, because i view Easter as more of a new birth of season thing. Baby lambs, spring flowers renewd etc.

Likes: TAROT decks- i'm open to animal guides, goddeses, flowers etc

Crystals- given with good intent only. I could use any color of Tigers
Eye, or something to help keep me Grounded, or to enhance
Creativity for writting. Perhaps something to help assist me
when I do past lives or spirit guides contact as well.
Amathyst or amber perhaps.

Candles- I ADORE candles! Nice smelly ones preferabbly. Interested in
green candles for attracting financal prosperity.

Scents- Hummm Anything that keeps me warm
and reminds me of Summer. Strawberries, Lilacs,
Honeysuckle flowers.

Food- Well i like anything really, but i am cutting back on chocolate
this year! I do LOVE Italien style nouget candy the soft kind.
No raspberry or licorice though ew! lol

My intrests- pot gardening, i'm always looking for new seeds, pot
sticks for nameing the plants etc or a lil pottery critter
to place in the pot ie: snail, oyster shell, frog figure etc

Bast

Atlantia Goddess, Atlantis

Past Lives

My likes- lady bugs, butterflies, the ocean, seashells,
the Sun :) Rich opulent colors, and bright
colors- no pastels. Orchids, black pearls, gold,
homemade tarot bags :)

Netzach

I'd like to join in if I can be paired up with someone in Europe. Otherwise postage is so expensive.

SaintOfScreams

That request is perfectly acceptable.:)

Um, Well, I'm pagan.
So I celebrate Ostara, usually has easter eggs and such, pastel colors, etc..

But I Love anything Anubis, Kwan- Yin, Bast, Green Man, Isis, Buddha, Ganesha, Kali, Lilith, etc..
Tarot
Vampires
Incense
Jewelry
Antiques
Witchy items are nice.
Boxes, Bags, etc
Pendulums
Music

a_shikhs

Well we dont really celebrate Easter here.. But i remember my mom getting me chocolate easter eggs every year as a gift for easter when i was a kid.. :D

Divination: I love tarot/oracle decks, crystals, dream pillows,any divination related item.. :) Sudden interest in celtic traditions....

Simply love candles, chocolates, candy, incense...

Crystals: amethyst, rose quartz, clear quartz, anything given with good intentions.. :)

Fragrance: anything fruity, floral.....

My favourite colors are black, purple, pink..

I love reading books on magic and divination and horror related stuff, love antiques, charm bracelets, tarot bags, love anything fairy related, movies, fairy music...

Anything given with good intentions is purely welcome... :)

Shikhs

Eco74

I was sure I put in a little info, but apparently that was a wishful post rather than a real one... *sigh* :rolleyes:

So, here goes;

Celebration;
Not much.. Decorating and eating eggs has been a recurring thing, and I might 'marbel-pattern' a few just for the sake of the season.
Candies are a part of it too ofcourse, and the whole new life bit. Buds breaking through the snow, new life emerging after the long sleep of winter, the sun brightens the world and warmth returns..
We've never done a lot of celebrating though the decor is set up with brightly colored feathers, little statuettes of roosters and chicks and eggs and posters or foldouts with images of springtime, children playing, young animals and such..
The tradition has mainly been spending time with the family, eating good food and munching candy.

Other things I love are ofcourse surprises and things not usually seen where I live - so that I can get a look into how others celebrate, so some sort of traditional item or some such from a different kind of tradition would be nice.

I've also been curious about the pagan view of things for a while, though failing to really find the time to read up on it all. A little nudge towards more learning is always welcome. ;)

I love crystals, fragrant oils, colorful decorations and just sparkly stuff in general..
Though I also have a rather curious and practical side so I often like to find out what the stuff is for, if it has a special meaning etc. If it's not purely decorative that is..

StLouisTarot

When I was growing up we celebrated Easter by decorating easter eggs with dye and crayons a week before easter. Mom would take us (my sister and I)shopping for our Easter dresses which was always exciting. I remember the night before Easter Sunday my mom would put my long hair in sponge curlers and put a hair dryer on my head (one of those that look like a bag with the drying unit that sat on the table) I have a picture of it somewhere, if I can get it scanned I will attach it later. Then she would put a hair net on my head and I went to bed. I remember being so uncomfortable because the plastic in the curlers would poke me in the head. LOL We would get up early the next morning and hunt for our Easter baskets, usually finding them on a window sill. Then get dressed up in our new dresses and go to church. After church my grandparents , aunt and uncle would come to the house for a ham dinner. And my sister and I would gorge ourselves on all the candy mom, grandparents and aunts and uncles gave us lol.

As far as what I like:
Tarot Cards I have a small wish list in my profile
tarot bags
candles
crystals are good
candy
oils, incense

My interests are:
bellydanceing
reading vampire romances
ghost hunting
candle magic ( just learning that too)
cats, I have two and just love the fur balls.

I forgot to add the most important thing. I absolutely adore anything purple. From Lavender to Deep Purple.

I'm not picky. I just like making friends.

Keigh

I'd love to sign up! Interests, pretty much anything as long as it's not too religious! Love pagan, magic, candles, rocks & crystals, tarot and tarot stuff. Big bold beautiful colors. Oh, and did I say chocolate?

Rowanne

OK I'm in too, again I'd appreciate being paired up with someone in Europe as postage is a killer!!

Well I'm Pagan so I celebrate Ostara....... but I do love easter eggs! However I'm on a dairy free diet so if you can find any easter candy that is dark chocolote that would be fantastic.

I love and collect gargoyles! Tarot decks are a given (especially any with a cat theme - I have the Baroque Cats deck and am craving the Tarot of the White Cats) and I also collect playing cards as I read with these too. Crystals are wonderful, theye share my mantle piece with my Gargoyles. I also collect interesting books by obscure writers!

Anything magical, egyptian, cat related, goth, faerie related........

Looking forward to this one! The Valentines Exchange was excellent so this should be a nice treat too!!

Love & Blessings

Rowanne

Melissa`

these exchanges sound fun. I'd like to join in if it's ok. :)

SaintOfScreams

You are Most Welcome!