A Crystal Ball...

HearthCricket

I am now interested in finally purchasing a crystal ball for scrying. This is something I have been practicing a bit of, on my own, with a few things, and would like to use a crystal ball. Anyone have suggestions on where to purchase a nice one-not ebay, please! Thank you!

Alta

Hi Hearth Cricket,

I fell for a crystal ball in a local shop recently, and it was $200 Cdn. After I got it home I started searching the net to see if I paid a reasonable price, and was relieved to see that I likely had.

Of all the sites I checked, this one seemed to have the nicest quartz balls.

http://mineralminers.com/html/rkxsphs.stm

The sphere I got has large clear areas, and large diagonal fault lines which reflect beautifully and give internal rainbows. They seem to note this in the descriptions of their spheres.

Attachments

• Quartz-sphere3 copy.jpg
    Quartz-sphere3 copy.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 355

thinbuddha

I know you said no ebay, but you can get better deals on ebay (with buy it now prices) if you are willing to wait 6 weeks for shipping & customs....

Sweet Irish Angel

hey

Marion $200 oh my that was very expensive dont you think, altho it is very pretty :)

lark

Sweet Irish Angel said:
they look fab and so so cheap too :)
Wonder will they ship to Ireland
I don't know if they will or not you can try contacting them...
I have ordered many things from them and the quality is wonderful...I especialy like there crystal ball holders.
They have some unusual ones that i have never seem before.
I have the frog, the vine and the butterfly in the pewter section and i have ordered three of their colored crystal balls a green, violet and blue...I'll see if I can get my daughter to use her digital camera and maybe I can post a picture.

HearthCricket

Those are lovely, Marion, but sadly, almost every single one is already sold. :(

Alta

HearthCricket said:
Those are lovely, Marion, but sadly, almost every single one is already sold. :(
Suspect it is one of those sites where you keep going back. Maybe even email and inquire when shipments might arrive perhaps?

HearthCricket

Marion~What size did you get? I was surprised at how small some are. Almost like pocket crystal balls.

Hehehe....Let me look into my crystal ball! (Dives into purse and grabs one out) Let's see what the future holds for you! :)