Apocalypse Tarot

The Passenger

Hi everyone, we are publishing a 22 cards Major Arcana Tarot deck, based on the Jodorowsky-Camoin version of the Tarot de Marseille, associated with a 224 pages graphic novel about apocalypse. We have involved a team of 35 international artists, such as Nicola Verlato (an italian painter selected for the 53rd Biennale of Venice), Francesco Biagini (Boom! Studios), Miguel Angel Martin (Brian the brain), Rutu Modan (The property).
We would like to have a feedback from a community of experts like this one, in order to know if we're doing a good job :D and do better in the future.
The italian edition of the book and deck will be presented starting from the day after tomorrow, but we are working to publish an english version within december.

To get more info and pictures come visit us on the dedicated facebook page, here: https://www.facebook.com/apocalypsetarot?fref=ts

Thank you very much to everyone and feel free to give us feedbacks and suggestions!

lilac04

have you tried posting in the creating tarot decks section too? You might find people are more receptive there...

The Passenger

have you tried posting in the creating tarot decks section too? You might find people are more receptive there...

I'll do it, thanks!

Zephyros

It looks interesting, but if you don't mind my saying... I don't understand how 35 artists divide between 22 cards, but with that many artists why not make a full deck?

The Passenger

It looks interesting, but if you don't mind my saying... I don't understand how 35 artists divide between 22 cards, but with that many artists why not make a full deck?

Hi closrapexa, that's because there is a 224 pages graphic novel with the deck! :D 12 artists for the GN, 1 for the cover and 22 for the cards.
We are a very small indie label and those artists are mostly big names of comics (Palumbo and Leomacs are working on Diabolik and Tex, the 2 most important italian comics character) or art in general, so unfortunately we couldn't afford to ask them more than one piece of art.

Zephyros

Ooooh, now I get it, it's a graphic novel. I missed that part of your post! Very cool!