Possible Victorian Romantic comeback

Le Fanu

Curious to see what they do with it this time. I can't see think of anything that I want improving. The things that bothered me slightly were all changed in the 2nd edition.

Madrigal

Thanks, ana luisa, subscribed.

RiverRunsDeep

Subscribed. :)

Astilano

Subscribed. Deck from my Wish List.

DaughterOfDanu

Thanks for letting us know. I've always wanted an English copy of this deck. Years ago I bought the Russian edition and was thrilled just to have a copy at all!

ayuryogini

Curious to see what they do with it this time. I can't see think of anything that I want improving. The things that bothered me slightly were all changed in the 2nd edition.

Maybe they'll do the metallic overlay, like the've done for the standard Tarot of Prague and Alice Tarot!!

I would love that.

Sulis

Maybe they'll do the metallic overlay, like the've done for the standard Tarot of Prague and Alice Tarot!!

I would love that.
There is already a Victorian Romantic Gold edition, it's a numbered limited edition so the can't really do another one of those.

Rhinemaiden

There is already a Victorian Romantic Gold edition, it's a numbered limited edition so the can't really do another one of those.

Good point, Sulis. That would also preclude a metallic Bohemian Gothic.. and Baroque Bohemian Cats (another deck with a limited edition gold.)

Anise

Isn't the VR Gold just gold overlay? Alice has a bunch of metallic colors, and if they did that treatment to this deck (and made some cool new alternates) I might be interested in this edition. What I really want is a pretty VR drawstring for my 2nd edition.