Monstarot kickstarter!

Sassyinkpen

That's really cute! It's one of the better lighthearted decks I've seen - or at least it speaks to me more than most of the other cute, inner child style decks I've seen.

reall

yep!^^ I like pastel colors design n style of 78tarot collab decks!^^
you can say it's childish deck in mature n more refined way!^^ i like!^^ lolz ;)))

BodhiSeed

This is such a cute, whimsical tarot - I love the monsters. :) I'd love to support it but I'm hesitant of losing a chunk of money if it doesn't get funded.

Deanne

I really like this - but unfortunately can't afford to buy any decks right now :( (saving for new kitchen appliances...fun...)
Hopefully I'll have the chance to buy this deck in the future.

This is such a cute, whimsical tarot - I love the monsters. :) I'd love to support it but I'm hesitant of losing a chunk of money if it doesn't get funded.

There's no risk of losing money on Kickstarter - your card is not charged until the campaign ends, and then only if the funding goal was reached. If the target is not met no money is taken from anyone.

SharonRA

Thank you for sharing this, reall, fell in love with it as soon as I saw it! Pledged immediately. :) Wish I'd been able to get in on the early bird deals, but think they were gone first day it started. Hope the campaign reaches it's goal, I really want this charming deck.

reall

Yeah!^^ I know! I'm not that much on fb and I regretted that when I've seen this and it was already taken!x,x (no wonder it was 78collab pack!XD lolz :)

BodhiSeed

There's no risk of losing money on Kickstarter - your card is not charged until the campaign ends, and then only if the funding goal was reached. If the target is not met no money is taken from anyone.

Ah, thank you. I think I was mixing up Kickstarter with Indiegogo. :)

temperance_tarot

I have backed this deck and I am really hoping to see it get funded. Some days I just need my message to come with a lighter touch.

Celtictarot

I've backed this deck! £50 for a deck though! But it a limited edition and it is just up my street