Intentions Spread

AngelDancer

deleted

Ais

This is a fantastic spread, very accurate and concise. I only have one question though, how would you properly interpret the higher reason/karmic link card? I drew the Devil for this!

AngelDancer

I'd suspect a past life link where one of you were oppressed by the other person in some way. You could try pulling three additional cards to clarify: One for you in the past, one for the other person and one for the relationship - but do this only if your gut tells you there's a past life link...

The lesson/higher reason for this life-time would be about freeing yourself from self-imposed limitations that would seem to come from the outside in the shape of your partner.

But I think a discussion about possible interpretations should probably be a new thread under 'using tarot cards'...?

Anyway, hope this helps and glad you liked the spread :)!

Ais

Well, I took your advice and drew the cards! Quite bizarre actually, I think The Devil might have been referring to our situations.

For me in the past life - The Hanged Man

For him in the past life - 8 of Swords

Our relationship - The Sun

Haha, maybe we were in an oppressed time and were both tortured, looks like we were quite crazy about each other though :p

AngelDancer

Yeah, the good old days weren't always so good... glad to see that your relationship rocked!

Ais

Ah yes, the good old dark ages :p I was so unnerved by the Devil showing up, turns out it's actually quite a poignant story lol!

nirvie

Love the looks of this spread, I'll probably try it tomorrow:D

wordwitch

I love this spread! It is hard hitting sometimes - but a great one if you really want to know intentions.

214red

yeah a great spread, truth really does hurt...lol

AngelDancer

thanks wordwitch and 241red!