Boltcutter Magna Veritas Tarot-Which card back?

Which Boltcutter MV card back do you like best?

• #A

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • #B

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • #C

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • #D

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • #E

Votes: 27 50.9%

• Total voters

Annabelle

Having seen the new options, now I'd vote for either I or K.

gregory

I am not bothering again, as if they keep changing the rules, there's no point :(

Dusk Till Dawn

gregory said:
I am not bothering again, as if they keep changing the rules, there's no point :(
You made a very good point right there!

Nina*

I don't think THEY asked us to vote for a back or which rules are you talking about?

Briar Rose

hey minrice,your're doin' good. Thank you for having the poll. I know you're thinkin' of starting a new poll. I'm with it, if you are. That's fun!

gregory

Nina* said:
I don't think THEY asked us to vote for a back or which rules are you talking about?
Just an EXPRESSION, my love.

How about "moving the goalposts" instead ? All I meant is that there is no point voting - wherever - when the parameters are fluid... (howzat ??? }))

Nina*

MUTCH better...

Ah well... only didn't want anybody to think they (the BC team) were being inconsistent or something like that. :D

gregory

Nina* said:
MUTCH better...

Ah well... only didn't want anybody to think they (the BC team) were being inconsistent or something like that. :D
No - we are - in trying to do something that can't work :D WE can set up any number of polls and they will just keep adding backs ;)

la-luna

perhaps this time they will make a large printrun divided in subsets with different backs
50 decks of each back or so - now that would be an interesting something
(and would certainly excite the mad collectors wanting all the backs - all 12 (till now :bugeyed: )

Queen of Pentacle

seriously,,,

The 78 cards are done,
I'd hope they actually chose one back (D or E my favorite. or maybe L)
and stop trying new designs.

The one they had last week was grand

Are they going to make a deck with 78 differents back or what? It will be a neverending process...