Carol Herzer's other decks?

Celice

I've seen a lot of threads about her Illuminated tarot but I haven't seen much on her other decks. Does anyone have any of the other ones? I bought the Radical Wirth Tarot and just love the coloring! I was also looking at her other decks, such as Tarot Revele and was wondering if anyone has them and how they like them.

Also what about the Chakra tarot? Or the Illuminated Tarot with the extra Chakra cards?

I'm waiting on her to make my large Illuminated tarot with added iridescent paint and I guess I'm just excited about that and browsing her site too much :D

Hathor

Last August, for my birthday, I ordered the Large Illuminated with the irridescent paint along with the 21 Chakra Mandala cards. Wow !! What a beautiful set of cards they both are ! I have spent hours just gazing at and meditating with the Chakra cards. They are hypnotic and work just wonderful together with the tarot deck. They do compliment each other. You will love yours ! I was considering getting the Radical Wirth myself and it seems as though you really like it so far.

Hathor

Dusk Till Dawn

I got the Wirth too, also waiting on my Medium Illuminated. I love all of her Decks! She currently is working on Fractals, the Pictures are amazing! I can't wait until it comes out! The Chakra Deck is absolutely amazing, mine are with Glitter and iredescents. I love all of her work.

Celice

Fractals? I hadn't heard about that. Do you know where I can look at the pictures? How exciting!

So you guys enjoy the extra Chakra cards? I had considered it but ultimately decided on the regular large deck... Maybe someday :D

Dusk Till Dawn

No, I had ordered my Chakra Tarot seperately. About once a Year I need Mail from Carol... LOL

Hathor

Fractals ! I didn't know ! Going to have to go and have a look at that. I'm with Seeker, I love all her work and wish I could get one of each of everything. The colors pull me in and keep me captive.

Dusk Till Dawn

You can see some of her Factals on my Myspace page. Absolutely stunning!

Hathor

I can only imagine how stunning they are ! I love Fractals, I used them as wallpapers on my computers. I will go and check your Myspace page. Thanks Seeker !

Dusk Till Dawn

Oh, also, when you click on her profile ,she has a lot of them stored in her Pictures!

shadowdancer

The Fractals may be interesting

I have the Fractal Firebird deck and love it. It is one to meditate with as opposed to read with but the images do seem to fit with the energy associated with that particular card

Davina