Oracles for healing (diagnosis/prescription)

Kris Hughes

I have had a couple of interesting experiences with my own deck leading me to herbs, recently. The most dramatic was recently with a reading I did for myself, another was a reading I did for a friend, and I just felt like I should suggest that she read up on a particular herb. Turned out it was one she sometimes uses anyway, and so that was interesting...

I'll just add that I do have a background in herbalism, essential oils, etc. and that I am not going to go around telling people to take anything based simply on what the cards say. Even if that's mainly because I think I could easily find myself in court for doing so!!

However, I just wonder whether anyone has had similar experiences, particularly with some of the plant-based decks. Or whether anyone involves cards in choosing things like Bach remedies, essential oils, etc.

Kris Hughes

Thanks. Judy. I checked that out, and it was interesting.

In my own deck, a few cards happen to represent plants that have medicinal uses, or can affect mood, etc either as herbs or oils. Because I've worked in these modalities I suppose it was only a matter of time until something like this came up. The one in the reading I did for myself has been very powerful and useful. So it's really got me thinking.