What are you currently awaiting in the mail?

Requiella

I'm just getting ready to order:

Gothic (Vargo)
Fantastical

I've been busy with a move this weekend, so everything's been put on hold (meant to order them last week!)

Emily

I am also now waiting for the Morgan Greer deck and book set - Didn't really want the book but I've had a problem finding the deck on its own so I ordered the set. This deck has been on my wishlist for a while :)

Alex

Screan for terrorism.

Alex.

Diana said:
. :( The American postal service is odd. What do they do with all these parcels for so long?

mercenary30

Gothic Tarot by Vargo

I just ordered it tonight.

moonlitpath

I must be in the Halloween mood. I ordered the Halloween, Fantastical, and the Vampire decks today!

jmd

I'm currently awaiting only two items:
  • the Blake Tarot; and
    Dummett's The Game of Tarot (finally received!!!:):):))

Dark_angel

My Rider-Waite just arrived! Yay! xxx

Alex

Now I'm waiting for "Tarot revelations" from Campbell and someone else I can't remember the name. A.

Woof

I don't know if this counts. I'm not waiting for it in the mail but I'm waiting for the release of Kate Black's Golden Tarot. I've got it on pre-order at Tarot Garden. But that's it for now. I may add a deck to that order but I'm trying to be good. I've got more decks than I am able to keep up with already!
Woof

Inannadescends

The Victoria Regina is finally on it's way to me!
It took a long time for me to decide to buy this deck and save up the money for it. :)