What's the Postman Bringing? Part 13

Kalisti

I have the full deck of Swietlistej Drogi en route from Britain. Should be here by next week!

I also pre-ordered TWU's box set for $25 through Barnes and Noble :) Long wait, though!

delinfrey

Received Apokalypsis kit and Lost Code (also two oracles).
Very, very impressed with the Apokalypsis. This might turn into a love affair.

Underwhelmed with the Lost Code. I got the limited edition - don't get what's limited about it. The artwork is funky, but the cardstock is flimsy and the book not related to the deck at all. Not a Tarot deck, more of a novelty item (and not in the sense of Zombie/Housewives, where you can actually get decent readings).

Achlys

Ordered the Ceccoli oracle finally...I'm curious to see how it compares to the Ceccoli Tarot.

Tarot dance

...Received companion book for Elizabeth Hazel's Whispering Tarot....

...The Whispering Tarot: Softly Spoken Secrets

Laura Borealis

...Received companion book for Elizabeth Hazel's Whispering Tarot....

...The Whispering Tarot: Softly Spoken Secrets

shhhh people are trying to read

Barleywine

Received the companion book to the Voyager Tarot yesterday.

MoonGypsy

Expecting the adorable Wizards Pets Tarot Kit from a trade with our Tarot Dance;
and a beautiful hand crocheted Tarot Pouch from a trade with our very talented
Amsonia. :)

JadePixie

Tarot of the Spirit deck and Tarot Plain and Simple book, I don't know what is up with me lately, in a real deck buying phase, *runs off to join toadies*

Maan

on its way are the animal spirit oracle from the wild unknown. And from the same artist the spread cloth and tarot bag.( got a gift certificate ) Its going to be an amazing parcel

and i won a copy of the heron marseille tarot on ebay. I was looking for that version for a while now.