Anyone Have Mystiches Kipper?

sapienza

I've just ordered this deck and am very much looking forward to receiving it. :)

Onion Budgie

I'm glad that I saw this thread. These cards are extraordinary, and I just ordered a deck from Book Depository. I can't wait to work with them!

Onion Budgie

Well, my deck arrived today. The artwork is just gorgeous, with a slightly surreal quality to it. Exactly my kind of thing! The cards are neat and compact. I haven't tried a full 36 card reading yet, but that's certainly an interesting method.

Morwenna

Wow. I never thought about this type of deck before, but I saw some of the pictures of this deck and the art reminds me of a cross between medieval books of hours and Henri Rousseau. Is the reading system like that of any other oracle, such as Lenormand?

ETA: Never mind, the other Kipper thread answered that for me.

WolfyJames

I've bought another german Mystiches Kipper on Book Depositary. I'm looking forward to get it.

WolfyJames

I finally got my second copy but I'm disappointed, they changed the box. I really love the unique box of the first I have but the second copy I got is just an ordinary box. Has anyone else noticed the changes in boxes?

emmsma

When I got the English version, it had a regular box, but I never came across one with any of the German copies.