Mystical Kipper

danieljuk

I'm really into Mystical Kipper currently, it's my current oracle addiction. I bought the English deck with the cards and LWB in English. I am a little bit nervous about buying any of the German and other Mystiches Kipper decks because I don't know German at all (but would probably be alright now I have the deck in English as a foundation).

I know the non English decks are prettier, is there any favourites out there and I am sure I could cope with the decks in German.

Is there any Mystical Kipper books in English out there?

loving these cards currently!

Le Fanu

I love the Mystical Kipper and I also recently came across the English edition. I remember seeing that there was a book in English for precisely this deck but I can't seem to find it now and I'd love to hear opinions.

It's such a lovely little deck. There are also some more historic ones around - very nice they are too - but weirdly, I keep coming back to the Urban Trosche one as it feels so charmingly eccentric and has such lovely colours, which is odd as I don't read so well with her Lenormand.

I think the accompanying LWB is very good. I read them like Lenormands - Grand Tableau etc and find that it lends itself very well to this style of reading.

Celtictarot

I got this deck recently too and I think the LWB is good for the deck.

DownUnderNZer

Talk about hard to find....

I like this deck too because of the "people" cards and as I have been dealing with lawyers I think these cards are on to it ~ as they always show up when I practise with them.

Something about this Lenormand cousin. :thumbsup:

WolfyJames

I really love the Mystiches Kipper, both my copies are in German, and I like it that way, it gives them charm. It's like for the italian sibillas with the keywords in italian, it has charm too. I also have their Petit Lenormand but I much prefer their Kipper, and I cannot use their Petit Lenormand because when I see it, I'd rather use their Kipper instead.

I've seen the translation of the LWB in French on a french oracle forums, but thanks anyway for the link, I shall check it out. I think there is a book as well.

One pretty foreign deck is the I Misteri della Sibilla, an italian sibilla, and Sibilla della Zingara, another one. There is as well the Little Czech Oracle that is quite lovely. There is as well the redesign of the french oracle called the Oracle de Belline called the Tarot d'Eltynne.

Onion Budgie

One of my favourites too, for sure. I adore the artwork, as I mentioned in another thread here. I still haven't tried the full deck spread that the LWB talks about, although that sounds an interesting method. It's a great deck for single card pulls.

frelkins

Urban's Vernissage

Was really happy today to go to Urban Trosch's art opening & have all my decks signed by him. He's a sweetie. His new work is around all the meanings of "icon." He's still doing card-like & card-size artworks.

I asked him point-blank when he & Regula Elizabeth Fiecther were going to do a tarot. He just laughed and said it wasn't currently in his pipeline. But when I asked him what was coming up for him next year he just smiled and smiled and smiled and said sweetly "oh I'm free, I'm OPEN to new projects." :D

So if we want their tarot, I guess we have to bug them. :D

reall

lolz we may start fb page?:)))