USES for extra cards in decks you don't use in readings

greatdane

Often decks may have extra cards, which some readers may or may not use. For those who don't use certain extra cards, what uses have you found for them?

For me, I find them great as bookmarks, to frame (doing a little wall with framed extra cards from different decks is fun :), or to put under glass on a table. They also make cool mobiles although I haven't gotten that ambitious yet.

Anyone find other uses for those extra cards you may not use in readings? I figure some just keep them in the original box in case they do a trade, but for decks I know I want to keep, I like finding a use for them :).

Marirowana

I once sent one as a birthdaycard to someone :)

Seraphina

I have quite a few extra cards and I know I am going to be keeping the decks they came from, so I'm about to embark on a collage project... My intentions are to then frame the finish product and hang on my wall...

I love the idea of having them displayed under glass on a table GD, that would look stunning in my view ... Hmmm, that might become project number two lol... I do have a nice small table that would be ideal... :)

greatdane

What a GREAT idea, Marirowana! And Seraphina...

WOW, you're ambitious! A collage project! I'm sure it will be stunning. I try to find easy things, I'm not a very craft type person, but even I can stick a card under glass! lol
I thought about using some mini cards I wasn't using to paste a business card on the back of. I LOVE the idea of sending as a card, Marirowana!

Seraphina

I like the birthday card idea too.... But I don't think I could physically do that, most of the people I know do not keep their cards for long and I couldn't bear for it to be thrown away at a later stage! :(

greatdane

I didn't even think of that, Seraphina!

I certainly would keep it :)).