Fairy Tale Fortune Cards

Chronata

Just saw these...they are the Liz Dean cards, and they look very Lenormand to me! (just from what I can see on the box)
So does anyone have them?
How do you like them?

MoonGypsy

Just saw these...they are the Liz Dean cards, and they look very Lenormand to me! (just from what I can see on the box)
So does anyone have them?
How do you like them?

i don't know of them, Robyn. Do you have a link to see pics or anything?
You have me curious...
i guess i could try googling...:p

ETA: Google success...:) i think these are the ones you mean?--

http://31.media.tumblr.com/8f7a8c78d8d332784f2aa586e14075f8/tumblr_mugufdVe6f1ssgh7go1_500.jpg

i see what you mean about the Lenormand aspects; not sure what i think of them, though...
i don't think they really are my cuppa...
Just personal taste...but they might grow on me...they are quite colorful and quirky.

GryffinSong

Those are cute.

Lil Red

It is a lenormand deck and it is adorable. The author put fairytales stories in each card so you can use that as a guide. And for me it is a fun deck to play with espcially since my sister and I use it to fool around and create stories out of it.

Rhinemaiden

I bought the set... (boxed deck and book)...

Cards measure: 3-1/4 inches x 5-1/8 inches, plastic coated stock. Card backs are a reversible diamond pattern.

It's a 36 card Lenormand (no numbers or playing card equivalents on the cards) with keywords and bright artwork. Book relates each card to a fairy tale.

It's a sweet set... perhaps geared for a younger audience. I'll keep it but may not use it very often.

Chronata

I think they are just the sweetest little things!

I love that they are paired with fairy tales, because the art reminds me of a certain storybook illustration style from the 1950's

Guess I just have to get these now!

Glass Owl

My daughter wants a Lenormand (she is going to be turning eleven soon) so maybe this would be a good deck for her.

But of course, if I buy it for her, I have a feeling I am going to want one for myself. They really are simple and adorable!

tarot heart

I think they are just the sweetest little things!

I love that they are paired with fairy tales, because the art reminds me of a certain storybook illustration style from the 1950's

Guess I just have to get these now!

I have had these for almost a year and I love them. They are colorful and fun!

I wouldn't want a collection where all the decks look the same. I like variety. :)

Ryver

Well those are just adorable and certainly a nice bit of variety for the eyes. I think these might hit my wishlist next time I update it.

Glass Owl

I received this deck in the mail last week and it really is a sweet, whimsical deck. I find the imagery and colors are simple yet effective. The key phrases on the cards are also helpful for my daughter, who thinks that the deck belongs to her :smile:

I would definitely recommend this deck :thumbsup: