The Frankenoracle

greatdane

With so many different decks coming out, some mixing bits of tarot, Lenormand, some kind of part oracle, part...whatever system, what do you think of as the ultimate....FRANKENORACLE?

Something that can't be really classified as anything but oracle, but has elements of some other system, or a few other systems. And what do you think of decks that mix elements of a certain type of deck like tarot, Lenormand, but then go off in another direction? Do you read it just intuitively?

I admit I like decks that are either tarot, in one form or another, 78 cards that follow loosely at least one of the main tarot systems, Lenormand, or other, which I think of as an oracle, can really be anything, meant, most likely, to be read more intuitively or has some book or lwb to go with it.

Thoughts?

2dogs

The Energy Oracle (attached) has quite a mix including Tarot images, chakras / archangels, Jesus and the Moon Goddess. :surprise:

I tend to draw cards from a mix of decks anyway - it gets round the bias of deck creators and their systems, stops me getting stale from learning a fixed meaning, and gives the spirits more to choose from. :angel:

Attachments

• IMG_2876_Energy_Oracle.jpg
    IMG_2876_Energy_Oracle.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 99

FLizarraga

Psycards

I would say the Psycards are a good example of a Frankenoracle. They take elements from Tarot and Lenormand both, and mix them freely with other stuff, including Ouija board reading. It works, but it's an odd mixture.